I was just looking around at the various threads for Munich restaurants, however, none of them appear to be very current. I'm hoping to gather some recommendations for "must-dine's" in Munich. We are headed over next month (mid April) and will be there mid-week for a global crane and heavy equipment conference. It brings quite a few people to Munich, so ideally, we would like to find restaurants where we can make reservations.
The idea is to find places where we coud potentially entertain clients, and while I wouldn't say "money is no object," this is a business trip and some spending to this regard is expected. We're open to all types of cuisine, and would like to find restaurants that are located in the city center (Marienplatz/Viktualienmarkt, Schwabing, Glockenbachviertel, etc...).
If you live in Munich, have visited recently, or know something I don't, please weigh-in. Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece
- 5 Two for One Days OUt
- 6 Tour of Northern Italy
- 7 Traveling Solo to the Baltics
- 8 Italy for Christmas Week
- 9 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 10 restaurants in Marais district
- 11 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 22 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 23 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 24 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 25 France & Italy, May or June