I was just looking around at the various threads for Munich restaurants, however, none of them appear to be very current. I'm hoping to gather some recommendations for "must-dine's" in Munich. We are headed over next month (mid April) and will be there mid-week for a global crane and heavy equipment conference. It brings quite a few people to Munich, so ideally, we would like to find restaurants where we can make reservations.
The idea is to find places where we coud potentially entertain clients, and while I wouldn't say "money is no object," this is a business trip and some spending to this regard is expected. We're open to all types of cuisine, and would like to find restaurants that are located in the city center (Marienplatz/Viktualienmarkt, Schwabing, Glockenbachviertel, etc...).
If you live in Munich, have visited recently, or know something I don't, please weigh-in. Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 3 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 4 If Greece exits
- 5 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 6 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 7 Spanish air controllers strikes in July 2015
- 8 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 9 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 10 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 11 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 12 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 13 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 14 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 15 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 16 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 17 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 18 1 day in the Black Forest
- 19 French Basque country
- 20 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 21 Rome Walking Guide
- 22 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 23 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 24 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 25 Questions regarding currency exhange