I was just looking around at the various threads for Munich restaurants, however, none of them appear to be very current. I'm hoping to gather some recommendations for "must-dine's" in Munich. We are headed over next month (mid April) and will be there mid-week for a global crane and heavy equipment conference. It brings quite a few people to Munich, so ideally, we would like to find restaurants where we can make reservations.
The idea is to find places where we coud potentially entertain clients, and while I wouldn't say "money is no object," this is a business trip and some spending to this regard is expected. We're open to all types of cuisine, and would like to find restaurants that are located in the city center (Marienplatz/Viktualienmarkt, Schwabing, Glockenbachviertel, etc...).
If you live in Munich, have visited recently, or know something I don't, please weigh-in. Thank you so much in advance!
Recommendations for Must-Dine's in Munich
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Travel by train or bus
- 10 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 14 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 21 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 22 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 23 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 24 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 25 Driving where to stop question June 2014