I was just looking around at the various threads for Munich restaurants, however, none of them appear to be very current. I'm hoping to gather some recommendations for "must-dine's" in Munich. We are headed over next month (mid April) and will be there mid-week for a global crane and heavy equipment conference. It brings quite a few people to Munich, so ideally, we would like to find restaurants where we can make reservations.
The idea is to find places where we coud potentially entertain clients, and while I wouldn't say "money is no object," this is a business trip and some spending to this regard is expected. We're open to all types of cuisine, and would like to find restaurants that are located in the city center (Marienplatz/Viktualienmarkt, Schwabing, Glockenbachviertel, etc...).
If you live in Munich, have visited recently, or know something I don't, please weigh-in. Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 3 Holiday in Austria
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Italian Riviera
- 6 Switzerland in mid-April
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 9 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 10 Hamam Istanbul?
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 First Trip to Europe!
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 19 visa appointment experience
- 20 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 21 What to take to Germany
- 22 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 23 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 24 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 25 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?