I was just looking around at the various threads for Munich restaurants, however, none of them appear to be very current. I'm hoping to gather some recommendations for "must-dine's" in Munich. We are headed over next month (mid April) and will be there mid-week for a global crane and heavy equipment conference. It brings quite a few people to Munich, so ideally, we would like to find restaurants where we can make reservations.
The idea is to find places where we coud potentially entertain clients, and while I wouldn't say "money is no object," this is a business trip and some spending to this regard is expected. We're open to all types of cuisine, and would like to find restaurants that are located in the city center (Marienplatz/Viktualienmarkt, Schwabing, Glockenbachviertel, etc...).
If you live in Munich, have visited recently, or know something I don't, please weigh-in. Thank you so much in advance!
Recommendations for Must-Dine's in Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 4 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 5 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 9 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 nearby cities to london
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 20 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague