I was just looking around at the various threads for Munich restaurants, however, none of them appear to be very current. I'm hoping to gather some recommendations for "must-dine's" in Munich. We are headed over next month (mid April) and will be there mid-week for a global crane and heavy equipment conference. It brings quite a few people to Munich, so ideally, we would like to find restaurants where we can make reservations.
The idea is to find places where we coud potentially entertain clients, and while I wouldn't say "money is no object," this is a business trip and some spending to this regard is expected. We're open to all types of cuisine, and would like to find restaurants that are located in the city center (Marienplatz/Viktualienmarkt, Schwabing, Glockenbachviertel, etc...).
If you live in Munich, have visited recently, or know something I don't, please weigh-in. Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Best Neck Pillow
- 3 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 4 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 5 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 10 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 11 Tracking the Weather
- 12 Italy travel plan help
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 road trip through scotland
- 17 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 18 Wales
- 19 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 20 Tieks for travel
- 21 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Where to eat in Rome?
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe