I was just looking around at the various threads for Munich restaurants, however, none of them appear to be very current. I'm hoping to gather some recommendations for "must-dine's" in Munich. We are headed over next month (mid April) and will be there mid-week for a global crane and heavy equipment conference. It brings quite a few people to Munich, so ideally, we would like to find restaurants where we can make reservations.
The idea is to find places where we coud potentially entertain clients, and while I wouldn't say "money is no object," this is a business trip and some spending to this regard is expected. We're open to all types of cuisine, and would like to find restaurants that are located in the city center (Marienplatz/Viktualienmarkt, Schwabing, Glockenbachviertel, etc...).
If you live in Munich, have visited recently, or know something I don't, please weigh-in. Thank you so much in advance!
Recommendations for Must-Dine's in Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 2 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 3 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 4 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 5 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 6 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 10 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 13 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 14 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 18 Scotland day tour
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 22 International driving permit required in France?
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 Tour Company in Russia
- 25 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury