I was just looking around at the various threads for Munich restaurants, however, none of them appear to be very current. I'm hoping to gather some recommendations for "must-dine's" in Munich. We are headed over next month (mid April) and will be there mid-week for a global crane and heavy equipment conference. It brings quite a few people to Munich, so ideally, we would like to find restaurants where we can make reservations.
The idea is to find places where we coud potentially entertain clients, and while I wouldn't say "money is no object," this is a business trip and some spending to this regard is expected. We're open to all types of cuisine, and would like to find restaurants that are located in the city center (Marienplatz/Viktualienmarkt, Schwabing, Glockenbachviertel, etc...).
If you live in Munich, have visited recently, or know something I don't, please weigh-in. Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메이저놀이터【【ZVZ 7 8。CＯM [코드: ddr77]】】메이저놀이터추천
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 사설토토추천【【ZVZ 7 8。CＯM [코드: ddr77]】】배트맨토토모바일
- 4 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 London Restaurants
- 7 Train tickets in Italy?
- 8 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 9 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 12 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 13 Corsica
- 14 17 days in England
- 15 VENICE
- 16 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 17 London best location
- 18 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 19 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 20 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 21 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 22 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 23 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 24 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 25 travel around Spain