I was just looking around at the various threads for Munich restaurants, however, none of them appear to be very current. I'm hoping to gather some recommendations for "must-dine's" in Munich. We are headed over next month (mid April) and will be there mid-week for a global crane and heavy equipment conference. It brings quite a few people to Munich, so ideally, we would like to find restaurants where we can make reservations.
The idea is to find places where we coud potentially entertain clients, and while I wouldn't say "money is no object," this is a business trip and some spending to this regard is expected. We're open to all types of cuisine, and would like to find restaurants that are located in the city center (Marienplatz/Viktualienmarkt, Schwabing, Glockenbachviertel, etc...).
If you live in Munich, have visited recently, or know something I don't, please weigh-in. Thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in travel planning
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 4 Munich
- 5 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 6 Prague hotels
- 7 Northern lights in December
- 8 Booking hotels before trains
- 9 Flights from Croatia
- 10 What to expect over Christmas
- 11 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 12 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 13 Budapest
- 14 First time in France
- 15 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 16 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 17 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Rome
- 20 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 21 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 24 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 25 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days