I have bought tickets to Lisbon in the middle of May and I would love to hear recommendations for what to see there, hotels, places to eat etc. I have bought a DK Eyewitness guidebook online so hopefully I will have that soon so I can start planning the visit a bit. But if you guys have any recommendations feel free to speak up
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recommendations for Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalonia
- 2 Macarons!
- 3 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 4 Transportation in Paris
- 5 ideas for Portugal please
- 6 airport transportation
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 2 Days in Brussels
- 9 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 10 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 11 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 12 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 15 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 16 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 17 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 18 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 19 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 20 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 21 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 22 Day on the Rhine
- 23 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 24 Split to Venice. Help!
- 25 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?