I have bought tickets to Lisbon in the middle of May and I would love to hear recommendations for what to see there, hotels, places to eat etc. I have bought a DK Eyewitness guidebook online so hopefully I will have that soon so I can start planning the visit a bit. But if you guys have any recommendations feel free to speak up
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 5 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 6 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 What one thing in Paris?
- 9 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 10 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 15 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 16 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 19 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 20 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 21 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 22 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 23 Global Travel Warning...
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation