It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 11 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 24 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma