It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Car rental in Paris
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 10 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 11 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 12 Rome train to Positano
- 13 Road Maps of Ireland
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 18 A new travel app for Poland
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada