It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 2 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 8 T Mobile Does it Again
- 9 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 10 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 11 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 12 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 13 Seville Itinerary
- 14 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 15 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 16 Dolomites October 14-18
- 17 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 18 Italy by car
- 19 Florence 2 weeks
- 20 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 21 Santorini
- 22 One in Paris ... help
- 23 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Which order should I travel
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada