It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스카이카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／스카이카지노
- 2 Referendum in Greece
- 3 Paris Visite pass
- 4 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 5 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 6 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 7 Perpignan - 2 Nights
- 8 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 9 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 10 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 11 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 12 Help requested with : Hotels with good access in Lucerne and Interlake area
- 13 Cinque Terre
- 14 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 15 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 16 Spain
- 17 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 18 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 19 Our Paris plans
- 20 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 21 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 22 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 23 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 24 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 25 Iceland
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada