It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 7 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 8 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 9 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 10 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 13 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 14 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 15 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 16 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Granada to Madrid
- 19 Croatia
- 20 Croatia trip Planning
- 21 Norway -Trips
- 22 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 23 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada