It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Denmark or Sweden?
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Amsterdam hotels
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 1 month in Europe
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada