It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language to use in Belgium
- 2 Base for hiking in Lower Engadine
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 10 Whistle stop family road trip
- 11 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 12 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 ATM by Budapest Nuygati TS
- 15 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 16 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 17 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 20 Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava stopover
- 21 Lake Como,Italy
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Andalucia Spain
- 24 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 25 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada