It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 4 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 5 Oporto
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Perugia
- 11 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 12 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 23 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 24 Day trips from Florence
- 25 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada