It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 4 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Getting around Lisbon
- 6 Athens International airport
- 7 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 8 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 9 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 10 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 11 YIKES!
- 12 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 15 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 16 Swiss Pass
- 17 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 18 Trip to Ireland in September
- 19 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 20 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 23 Final Four
- 24 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada