It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 2 Belfast to Scotland help
- 3 France, Italy and Greec
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 20 days in Germany
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 12 Naxos in May
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 15 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 help regarding removal firm in london
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?