It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 4 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 5 Montenegro in September
- 6 3 week stay in Scotland
- 7 Paris, France
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 10 sfo to europe
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 13 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 16 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 17 What one thing in Paris?
- 18 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 19 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 20 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 21 Rue des Rosiers
- 22 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 25 Help with Scotland itinerary
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada