It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drinks in Spain
- 2 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 3 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 4 Gelato course in Rome?
- 5 Ali
- 6 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 7 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 8 Too much for one day?
- 9 Travel WiFi - France
- 10 Norfolk base
- 11 Lipari to Capri??
- 12 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 13 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 14 Iceland Trip report
- 15 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 16 12 days europe
- 17 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 18 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 21 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 22 RFID Protection
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada