It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 2 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 5 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 6 Relaxing destinations?
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Valencia, Spain - A Study Abroad Experience
- 10 Help with a git in Alsace
- 11 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 12 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 13 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 14 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 15 1 night in Split or Trogir
- 16 Rome and Venice in December
- 17 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 18 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 19 Planning trip to Spain in end of August
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Pay for all of apartment in advance?
- 22 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 23 Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 One Unstructured Week in Paris...GO!
- 25 Lucerne vs. Cinque Terre
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada