It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 2 Public Transportation in England
- 3 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 4 K-Day
- 5 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Help required with Itinerary
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 10 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 13 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 16 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 17 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 22 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Greek Islands (small)
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada