It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm glad I'm back. Especially since I'm planning my trip to southern Spain in mid-June! My first trip to Europe in who knows how long. Plus my new passport needs some stamps.
I'll be in Seville alone, and meeting up with a friend in Granada, and had read about dulces made by cloistered nuns, and wanted to bring some home for my mom (I come home the day before her birthday).
Was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations in either city? Or any of the cities I have on my docket: Malaga, Cordoba, Cadiz, and maybe, just maybe, Gibraltar.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete Holiday
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 9 Where should I go with my family?
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 15 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 16 Which Hotel in Rome
- 17 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 18 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 22 SE ITALY
- 23 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 24 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...
Recommendations for Convento Dulces in Seville and Granada