DH and I going in May, that is if we can find an acceptable hotel! I have spent all day reading trip advisor reviews and attempting to make reservations. Our requirements include great a.c. and nothing shabby. I was focusing on Monterosso, and was considering changing trip dates just to get the Porto Roco, but then I saw some reviews that knocked it...And I looked at some others in Monterosso but was turned off by the Rick Steves tour group places. I do not have the same tastes as R.S. though I do appreciate him and find him entertaining. Budget is flexible, but can't stomach Hotel Splendido in Portafino. Any other ideas?
Recommendations for Cinque terre
- 1 UK flexipass best option?
- 2 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 3 Almalfi in Late March??
- 4 Holocaust tours
- 5 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 6 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 7 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 8 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 9 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 10 French Riviera Overview
- 11 London Evening Activity
- 12 Retirement Vacation
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 16 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 17 Planning my days in Paris
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 car hire france and spain
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 24 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 25 I'd like to visit Sicily