DH and I going in May, that is if we can find an acceptable hotel! I have spent all day reading trip advisor reviews and attempting to make reservations. Our requirements include great a.c. and nothing shabby. I was focusing on Monterosso, and was considering changing trip dates just to get the Porto Roco, but then I saw some reviews that knocked it...And I looked at some others in Monterosso but was turned off by the Rick Steves tour group places. I do not have the same tastes as R.S. though I do appreciate him and find him entertaining. Budget is flexible, but can't stomach Hotel Splendido in Portafino. Any other ideas?
Recommendations for Cinque terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pousadas
- 2 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 3 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 4 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 5 Amsterdam restaurants
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 8 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 9 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 10 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 11 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 14 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 15 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 16 Is Capri overrated?
- 17 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 19 9 days in switzerland
- 20 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 21 Train des Pignes
- 22 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 23 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 24 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 25 Scotland