DH and I going in May, that is if we can find an acceptable hotel! I have spent all day reading trip advisor reviews and attempting to make reservations. Our requirements include great a.c. and nothing shabby. I was focusing on Monterosso, and was considering changing trip dates just to get the Porto Roco, but then I saw some reviews that knocked it...And I looked at some others in Monterosso but was turned off by the Rick Steves tour group places. I do not have the same tastes as R.S. though I do appreciate him and find him entertaining. Budget is flexible, but can't stomach Hotel Splendido in Portafino. Any other ideas?
Recommendations for Cinque terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 2 Amsterdam restaurants
- 3 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 4 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 5 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 6 Greece for a month with a baby
- 7 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 8 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 9 Bus ride to Positano
- 10 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 11 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 12 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 13 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 14 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 15 Pousadas
- 16 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 17 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 20 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 21 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 22 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 23 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 24 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 25 Nike tennis shoes and leggings