DH and I going in May, that is if we can find an acceptable hotel! I have spent all day reading trip advisor reviews and attempting to make reservations. Our requirements include great a.c. and nothing shabby. I was focusing on Monterosso, and was considering changing trip dates just to get the Porto Roco, but then I saw some reviews that knocked it...And I looked at some others in Monterosso but was turned off by the Rick Steves tour group places. I do not have the same tastes as R.S. though I do appreciate him and find him entertaining. Budget is flexible, but can't stomach Hotel Splendido in Portafino. Any other ideas?
Recommendations for Cinque terre
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 3 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 4 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 5 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 6 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 9 Montepulciano faves
- 10 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 11 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 12 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 15 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 17 A chacun son goût
- 18 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 19 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 20 please HELP--so confused!!
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 23 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 24 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 25 Cuenca or Toledo