DH and I going in May, that is if we can find an acceptable hotel! I have spent all day reading trip advisor reviews and attempting to make reservations. Our requirements include great a.c. and nothing shabby. I was focusing on Monterosso, and was considering changing trip dates just to get the Porto Roco, but then I saw some reviews that knocked it...And I looked at some others in Monterosso but was turned off by the Rick Steves tour group places. I do not have the same tastes as R.S. though I do appreciate him and find him entertaining. Budget is flexible, but can't stomach Hotel Splendido in Portafino. Any other ideas?
Recommendations for Cinque terre
- 1 France with Kids
- 2 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 3 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 4 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 10 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 11 Where to Stay in Paris with Family
- 12 Tour for Alhambra
- 13 London on a sunny day
- 14 portugal
- 15 HELP stuck in Italy
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 18 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 19 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 20 Rhine River Intinerary
- 21 What is the best food in France?
- 22 Help with itenerary
- 23 10 days in Switzerland & 3-4 days in Paris
- 24 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 25 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)