DH and I going in May, that is if we can find an acceptable hotel! I have spent all day reading trip advisor reviews and attempting to make reservations. Our requirements include great a.c. and nothing shabby. I was focusing on Monterosso, and was considering changing trip dates just to get the Porto Roco, but then I saw some reviews that knocked it...And I looked at some others in Monterosso but was turned off by the Rick Steves tour group places. I do not have the same tastes as R.S. though I do appreciate him and find him entertaining. Budget is flexible, but can't stomach Hotel Splendido in Portafino. Any other ideas?
Recommendations for Cinque terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Sicily Suggetions
- 6 He said , she said
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 car rental companies Italy
- 9 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 10 Paris in April?
- 11 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 14 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 quiet hotel
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Venice hotel selection
- 20 May trip to the islands
- 21 Where to stay in Rome
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 24 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 25 Augsburg with kids