DH and I going in May, that is if we can find an acceptable hotel! I have spent all day reading trip advisor reviews and attempting to make reservations. Our requirements include great a.c. and nothing shabby. I was focusing on Monterosso, and was considering changing trip dates just to get the Porto Roco, but then I saw some reviews that knocked it...And I looked at some others in Monterosso but was turned off by the Rick Steves tour group places. I do not have the same tastes as R.S. though I do appreciate him and find him entertaining. Budget is flexible, but can't stomach Hotel Splendido in Portafino. Any other ideas?
Recommendations for Cinque terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etcl
- 2 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 9 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Day trip on the Rhine
- 12 Avignon to London?
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 14 Swiss rail passes
- 15 Day trips
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 19 Day trip from London to Paris
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 22 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 23 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 24 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 25 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol