DH and I going in May, that is if we can find an acceptable hotel! I have spent all day reading trip advisor reviews and attempting to make reservations. Our requirements include great a.c. and nothing shabby. I was focusing on Monterosso, and was considering changing trip dates just to get the Porto Roco, but then I saw some reviews that knocked it...And I looked at some others in Monterosso but was turned off by the Rick Steves tour group places. I do not have the same tastes as R.S. though I do appreciate him and find him entertaining. Budget is flexible, but can't stomach Hotel Splendido in Portafino. Any other ideas?
Recommendations for Cinque terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 2 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 3 Christmas windows in Paris
- 4 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 7 Internet or travel agent?
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 10 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 11 Autumn in Paris
- 12 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 13 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 14 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 15 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 16 Paris and where else?
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 19 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 20 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 21 Italian Lakes
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 24 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 25 Help With Vienna