DH and I going in May, that is if we can find an acceptable hotel! I have spent all day reading trip advisor reviews and attempting to make reservations. Our requirements include great a.c. and nothing shabby. I was focusing on Monterosso, and was considering changing trip dates just to get the Porto Roco, but then I saw some reviews that knocked it...And I looked at some others in Monterosso but was turned off by the Rick Steves tour group places. I do not have the same tastes as R.S. though I do appreciate him and find him entertaining. Budget is flexible, but can't stomach Hotel Splendido in Portafino. Any other ideas?
Recommendations for Cinque terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 2 London tube
- 3 Paris to Rome
- 4 bath or york
- 5 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 8 Lavender Fields
- 9 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Local Tour in Provence?
- 14 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 15 Ste Remy France
- 16 car rental info
- 17 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 18 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary