We are exploring various options where we can be based for our summer holidays in 2013. We would like to be based in towns similar to Zell Am See in Austria or slightly bigger towns like Garmisch in Germany.
We will be 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years. We will be using the public transport and will not have a car so would prefer some place with good connectivity. We are not into hiking but prefer some nice cable car excursions. Also, the place should have eateries with local food.
Any recommendations are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 2 Car rental leaving Rome
- 3 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 4 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Greece in March?
- 11 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 12 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 13 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 14 Holland/France/Spain
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Why Not Helsinki?
- 17 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 18 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 19 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 20 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 21 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 22 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 23 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 24 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 25 Iceland Day 5