Hey everyone -
My mom and I are taking my 13 year old niece and nephew to Italy in July. While we've been lucky enough to have visited Italy before, this time we've decided to go for the convenience factor and were hoping to work with a someone who could help with some of the logistics, and help make recommendations and reservations. We'd prefer to work with a local travel agent if possible. We're not "tour" people and are really just looking for someone who can facilitate the planning of the trip.
Please let me know if you've worked with any local agents that you would recommend (or NOT recommend).
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 2 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 6 10 day Italy
- 7 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Prague itinerary advice
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Ireland
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Italian car factory tours
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
Hey everyone -