Hey everyone -
My mom and I are taking my 13 year old niece and nephew to Italy in July. While we've been lucky enough to have visited Italy before, this time we've decided to go for the convenience factor and were hoping to work with a someone who could help with some of the logistics, and help make recommendations and reservations. We'd prefer to work with a local travel agent if possible. We're not "tour" people and are really just looking for someone who can facilitate the planning of the trip.
Please let me know if you've worked with any local agents that you would recommend (or NOT recommend).
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Itinerary Tweaking
- 11 Itinerary Help
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 14 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 15 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Car rental from Barcelona
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
Hey everyone -