Hey everyone -
My mom and I are taking my 13 year old niece and nephew to Italy in July. While we've been lucky enough to have visited Italy before, this time we've decided to go for the convenience factor and were hoping to work with a someone who could help with some of the logistics, and help make recommendations and reservations. We'd prefer to work with a local travel agent if possible. We're not "tour" people and are really just looking for someone who can facilitate the planning of the trip.
Please let me know if you've worked with any local agents that you would recommend (or NOT recommend).
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 2 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 Brugge hotel help
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
Hey everyone -