Hey everyone -
My mom and I are taking my 13 year old niece and nephew to Italy in July. While we've been lucky enough to have visited Italy before, this time we've decided to go for the convenience factor and were hoping to work with a someone who could help with some of the logistics, and help make recommendations and reservations. We'd prefer to work with a local travel agent if possible. We're not "tour" people and are really just looking for someone who can facilitate the planning of the trip.
Please let me know if you've worked with any local agents that you would recommend (or NOT recommend).
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 Leather goods in Florence
- 3 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Piedmont as a destination
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Things to do in Montpellier
- 10 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 11 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 12 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 13 Italy in 11 Days
- 14 French election
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 18 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 19 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 20 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 3 week trip with children
Hey everyone -