Hey everyone -
My mom and I are taking my 13 year old niece and nephew to Italy in July. While we've been lucky enough to have visited Italy before, this time we've decided to go for the convenience factor and were hoping to work with a someone who could help with some of the logistics, and help make recommendations and reservations. We'd prefer to work with a local travel agent if possible. We're not "tour" people and are really just looking for someone who can facilitate the planning of the trip.
Please let me know if you've worked with any local agents that you would recommend (or NOT recommend).
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 3 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 4 Itinery help Crete
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 11 TIM in FCO - update
- 12 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 13 Threat Level in UK
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Cartagena Spain
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 25 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
Hey everyone -