Hey everyone -
My mom and I are taking my 13 year old niece and nephew to Italy in July. While we've been lucky enough to have visited Italy before, this time we've decided to go for the convenience factor and were hoping to work with a someone who could help with some of the logistics, and help make recommendations and reservations. We'd prefer to work with a local travel agent if possible. We're not "tour" people and are really just looking for someone who can facilitate the planning of the trip.
Please let me know if you've worked with any local agents that you would recommend (or NOT recommend).
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Towns around Lucca
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 9 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 14 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 15 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 18 Georgia in 4 days
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Dublin Luggage storage
- 22 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 23 Croatia short sail trip
- 24 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
Hey everyone -