Hey everyone -
My mom and I are taking my 13 year old niece and nephew to Italy in July. While we've been lucky enough to have visited Italy before, this time we've decided to go for the convenience factor and were hoping to work with a someone who could help with some of the logistics, and help make recommendations and reservations. We'd prefer to work with a local travel agent if possible. We're not "tour" people and are really just looking for someone who can facilitate the planning of the trip.
Please let me know if you've worked with any local agents that you would recommend (or NOT recommend).
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Language to use in Belgium
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 WWI sites
- 7 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Christmas in Spain
- 13 Germany-Car or Train
- 14 Brussels flower tapestry
- 15 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 Lake Como,Italy
- 18 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
Hey everyone -