A friend of ours had his heart broken and is not looking for a diversion, so we suggested a trip to Paris! Can anyone recommend a cool, affordable, hostel where he can stay and perhaps meet some fellow travelers??
Recommendations for a cool Paris lodging for a broken-hearted
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 11 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 12 Italian Lakes gardens
- 13 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy