We will be traveling in France from 29 Aug to 25 Sept. The trip plan follows: 29 Sept - 31 Sept, Paris (5th trip). 1 Sept - 12 Sept, Provence, Petite Luberon (3rd trip). 12 Sept - 22 Sept, the Dordogne (2nd trip). 25 Sept, Paris. So that leaves the time spent driving from the Dordogne on Saturday 22 Sept through Tuesday 25 Sept without a set plan. Any ideas? I have been thinking about the area around Rouen.
Recommendations for 3 days in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 5 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 6 Italian cooking classes
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 9 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 10 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 11 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 12 Fjords, How To?
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 16 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 London visit
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?