We are staying in St Julians, and due to our limited time in Malta (only there for an extended weekend) plan to take a day cruise to see the Blue Lagoon and Comino, and also possibly Gozo (if we can fit it in). We are looking for a tour company that preferably leaves from St Julians, offers the above for a reasonable price, has a boat/fleet with good facilities and allows us to stop and swim at lots of different locations along the way.
Can anyone please recommend a good company to go with based on experience? Would you recommend doing Gozo/Lagoon/Comino all in 1 day (or some other cruise excursion)? Also - some of the companies offer a 3 island cruise (1-day)- what is this, and would it be better than going on a Gozo/Lagoon/Comino cruise?
Also the official Malta tourism site recommends the below companies for cruise excursions - has anyone had any experience with any of them?
-EBSONS COMINO FERRIES MGARR HARBOUR, GOZO
-MARIBLU GOZO CO LTD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Visit to London
- 2 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 3 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 4 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 5 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 6 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 7 NORWAY itineray critique -- please give your opinion.
- 8 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 9 American looking for any work in Italy
- 10 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 11 Overnight Layover -London
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 14 Forints or Euros?
- 15 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 16 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 17 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 18 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 19 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 20 hotel in Prague
- 21 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 22 Old European currency
- 23 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 24 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 25 Three days in Athens