We are staying in St Julians, and due to our limited time in Malta (only there for an extended weekend) plan to take a day cruise to see the Blue Lagoon and Comino, and also possibly Gozo (if we can fit it in). We are looking for a tour company that preferably leaves from St Julians, offers the above for a reasonable price, has a boat/fleet with good facilities and allows us to stop and swim at lots of different locations along the way.
Can anyone please recommend a good company to go with based on experience? Would you recommend doing Gozo/Lagoon/Comino all in 1 day (or some other cruise excursion)? Also - some of the companies offer a 3 island cruise (1-day)- what is this, and would it be better than going on a Gozo/Lagoon/Comino cruise?
Also the official Malta tourism site recommends the below companies for cruise excursions - has anyone had any experience with any of them?
-EBSONS COMINO FERRIES MGARR HARBOUR, GOZO
-MARIBLU GOZO CO LTD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 5 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 8 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 9 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 10 cell phone companys
- 11 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 12 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 13 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 14 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 15 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 16 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 17 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 18 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 19 Affordable French language course in France?
- 20 Budapest on a budget
- 21 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 22 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 23 Italy in October
- 24 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 25 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?