We are staying in St Julians, and due to our limited time in Malta (only there for an extended weekend) plan to take a day cruise to see the Blue Lagoon and Comino, and also possibly Gozo (if we can fit it in). We are looking for a tour company that preferably leaves from St Julians, offers the above for a reasonable price, has a boat/fleet with good facilities and allows us to stop and swim at lots of different locations along the way.
Can anyone please recommend a good company to go with based on experience? Would you recommend doing Gozo/Lagoon/Comino all in 1 day (or some other cruise excursion)? Also - some of the companies offer a 3 island cruise (1-day)- what is this, and would it be better than going on a Gozo/Lagoon/Comino cruise?
Also the official Malta tourism site recommends the below companies for cruise excursions - has anyone had any experience with any of them?
-EBSONS COMINO FERRIES MGARR HARBOUR, GOZO
-MARIBLU GOZO CO LTD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 4 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 5 Car rental in Paris
- 6 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 7 Rome train to Positano
- 8 Road Maps of Ireland
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 11 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 12 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 13 A new travel app for Poland
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 20 December in Slovenia
- 21 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 22 Itinerary help please!
- 23 Dover queues
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?