We are staying in St Julians, and due to our limited time in Malta (only there for an extended weekend) plan to take a day cruise to see the Blue Lagoon and Comino, and also possibly Gozo (if we can fit it in). We are looking for a tour company that preferably leaves from St Julians, offers the above for a reasonable price, has a boat/fleet with good facilities and allows us to stop and swim at lots of different locations along the way.
Can anyone please recommend a good company to go with based on experience? Would you recommend doing Gozo/Lagoon/Comino all in 1 day (or some other cruise excursion)? Also - some of the companies offer a 3 island cruise (1-day)- what is this, and would it be better than going on a Gozo/Lagoon/Comino cruise?
Also the official Malta tourism site recommends the below companies for cruise excursions - has anyone had any experience with any of them?
-EBSONS COMINO FERRIES MGARR HARBOUR, GOZO
-MARIBLU GOZO CO LTD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 2 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 11 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 12 Paris and Normandy
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 15 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 16 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 19 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 20 Car Rental
- 21 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 22 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 23 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 24 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 25 Balkans