We are staying in St Julians, and due to our limited time in Malta (only there for an extended weekend) plan to take a day cruise to see the Blue Lagoon and Comino, and also possibly Gozo (if we can fit it in). We are looking for a tour company that preferably leaves from St Julians, offers the above for a reasonable price, has a boat/fleet with good facilities and allows us to stop and swim at lots of different locations along the way.
Can anyone please recommend a good company to go with based on experience? Would you recommend doing Gozo/Lagoon/Comino all in 1 day (or some other cruise excursion)? Also - some of the companies offer a 3 island cruise (1-day)- what is this, and would it be better than going on a Gozo/Lagoon/Comino cruise?
Also the official Malta tourism site recommends the below companies for cruise excursions - has anyone had any experience with any of them?
-EBSONS COMINO FERRIES MGARR HARBOUR, GOZO
-MARIBLU GOZO CO LTD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 2 Last minute trip to Capri
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 5 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 8 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Poland to Austria In December
- 17 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 20 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Norwegian Air?
- 25 Highclare Castle