We are staying in St Julians, and due to our limited time in Malta (only there for an extended weekend) plan to take a day cruise to see the Blue Lagoon and Comino, and also possibly Gozo (if we can fit it in). We are looking for a tour company that preferably leaves from St Julians, offers the above for a reasonable price, has a boat/fleet with good facilities and allows us to stop and swim at lots of different locations along the way.
Can anyone please recommend a good company to go with based on experience? Would you recommend doing Gozo/Lagoon/Comino all in 1 day (or some other cruise excursion)? Also - some of the companies offer a 3 island cruise (1-day)- what is this, and would it be better than going on a Gozo/Lagoon/Comino cruise?
Also the official Malta tourism site recommends the below companies for cruise excursions - has anyone had any experience with any of them?
-EBSONS COMINO FERRIES MGARR HARBOUR, GOZO
-MARIBLU GOZO CO LTD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Keukenhof in May?
- 4 Happy birthday ATM
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 24 hours in Paris
- 8 Insurance on rental car options
- 9 Istanbul at Easter
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 tickets for Wimbledon
- 12 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 13 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 17 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 22 Renting a car in Greece
- 23 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland