Hi, all Fodorites:
For our latest trip to London we are going to forgo our usual hotel -- Cherry Court near Victoria -- because the plane back to the US for one of our party leaves pretty early -- 10:35 am.
Can anyone recommend an inexpensive hotel near Paddington, so they can get the Heathrow Express easily?
NOTE: We'd normally take the bus from the Victoria Coach Station -- about 2 blocks away from Cherry Court Hotel -- but these are newbies and they don't want to get up earlier than necessary. I suspect the train would be better for them.
And we still might decide on the Cherry Court-Bus option, since we might be flying home on a Sunday when lack of traffic might not make taking a really early bus the safe thing to do.
But I'd like to investigate the Paddington-Heathrow Express option just in case.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 5 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Sicily
- 11 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 12 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Car rental from Barcelona
- 16 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
Hi, all Fodorites: