Hi, all Fodorites:
For our latest trip to London we are going to forgo our usual hotel -- Cherry Court near Victoria -- because the plane back to the US for one of our party leaves pretty early -- 10:35 am.
Can anyone recommend an inexpensive hotel near Paddington, so they can get the Heathrow Express easily?
NOTE: We'd normally take the bus from the Victoria Coach Station -- about 2 blocks away from Cherry Court Hotel -- but these are newbies and they don't want to get up earlier than necessary. I suspect the train would be better for them.
And we still might decide on the Cherry Court-Bus option, since we might be flying home on a Sunday when lack of traffic might not make taking a really early bus the safe thing to do.
But I'd like to investigate the Paddington-Heathrow Express option just in case.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 2 파워볼 중계 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 6 Scotland itinerary help
- 7 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 8 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 9 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 12 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 13 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 14 Scotland
- 15 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 16 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 17 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 18 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Edinbrugh
- 25 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
Hi, all Fodorites: