Hi, all Fodorites:
For our latest trip to London we are going to forgo our usual hotel -- Cherry Court near Victoria -- because the plane back to the US for one of our party leaves pretty early -- 10:35 am.
Can anyone recommend an inexpensive hotel near Paddington, so they can get the Heathrow Express easily?
NOTE: We'd normally take the bus from the Victoria Coach Station -- about 2 blocks away from Cherry Court Hotel -- but these are newbies and they don't want to get up earlier than necessary. I suspect the train would be better for them.
And we still might decide on the Cherry Court-Bus option, since we might be flying home on a Sunday when lack of traffic might not make taking a really early bus the safe thing to do.
But I'd like to investigate the Paddington-Heathrow Express option just in case.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 2 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 5 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 6 B&Bs in Ireland
- 7 Zadar or Sibenik
- 8 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 9 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 10 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 12 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 13 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 14 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 17 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 18 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 19 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 20 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 21 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 22 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 23 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 24 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 25 Milos beach stay
Hi, all Fodorites: