Hi, all Fodorites:
For our latest trip to London we are going to forgo our usual hotel -- Cherry Court near Victoria -- because the plane back to the US for one of our party leaves pretty early -- 10:35 am.
Can anyone recommend an inexpensive hotel near Paddington, so they can get the Heathrow Express easily?
NOTE: We'd normally take the bus from the Victoria Coach Station -- about 2 blocks away from Cherry Court Hotel -- but these are newbies and they don't want to get up earlier than necessary. I suspect the train would be better for them.
And we still might decide on the Cherry Court-Bus option, since we might be flying home on a Sunday when lack of traffic might not make taking a really early bus the safe thing to do.
But I'd like to investigate the Paddington-Heathrow Express option just in case.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 3 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 8 Praiana to Positano
- 9 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 10 Scotland and London 21 days
- 11 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 12 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 13 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 14 Venice
- 15 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 16 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
Hi, all Fodorites: