Hi, all Fodorites:
For our latest trip to London we are going to forgo our usual hotel -- Cherry Court near Victoria -- because the plane back to the US for one of our party leaves pretty early -- 10:35 am.
Can anyone recommend an inexpensive hotel near Paddington, so they can get the Heathrow Express easily?
NOTE: We'd normally take the bus from the Victoria Coach Station -- about 2 blocks away from Cherry Court Hotel -- but these are newbies and they don't want to get up earlier than necessary. I suspect the train would be better for them.
And we still might decide on the Cherry Court-Bus option, since we might be flying home on a Sunday when lack of traffic might not make taking a really early bus the safe thing to do.
But I'd like to investigate the Paddington-Heathrow Express option just in case.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 7 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 8 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 9 Azores
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Short Trip in July
- 15 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 16 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 17 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 20 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 21 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Sim Card Options
- 25 Greek Islands (small)
Hi, all Fodorites: