I am traveling to Denmark in a couple of weeks and will spend one night in Copenhagen. I am doing some geneology work and will be at Falster Island and wondered if anyone had any suggesions. As always-I appreciate any feedback!
Recommendation for place to stay near Falster Island or Mon
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Florence in October
- 8 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 9 Traveling within Italy
- 10 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 16 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 17 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 23 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June