I am traveling to Denmark in a couple of weeks and will spend one night in Copenhagen. I am doing some geneology work and will be at Falster Island and wondered if anyone had any suggesions. As always-I appreciate any feedback!
Recommendation for place to stay near Falster Island or Mon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Wedding in Italy
- 4 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 5 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 6 travel to western Europe from India
- 7 I went to Paris in June
- 8 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 9 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 10 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 11 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 12 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 13 I'm in a funk
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 15 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 16 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 18 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 19 stop in lisboa or not
- 20 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 21 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 22 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 24 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 25 wineries near Ronda