We (2 adults 4 kids 10-13) will be traveling in france in July and are trying to determine which area of the east coast we would like to spend about 4 days in.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice beach and coastal town that would be interesting to explore from for 4 days.
We will be in Dorgone also so was looking at Arachon, Ile de Rochelle or St Jean de Luz.
If you had to choose 1 spot what would you recommend. We will have a car and are open to renting in a quieter campground, house, or hotel in town.
Recommendation for nice area on eastern coast of france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 American Express
- 11 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 12 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Which european city?
- 20 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 21 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 22 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?