We (2 adults 4 kids 10-13) will be traveling in france in July and are trying to determine which area of the east coast we would like to spend about 4 days in.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice beach and coastal town that would be interesting to explore from for 4 days.
We will be in Dorgone also so was looking at Arachon, Ile de Rochelle or St Jean de Luz.
If you had to choose 1 spot what would you recommend. We will have a car and are open to renting in a quieter campground, house, or hotel in town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Error Configuration CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL Technical HELPLINE
- 2 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 3 TIM in FCO - update
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 7 Cartagena Spain
- 8 London in Winter Report
- 9 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 10 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 14 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 17 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 18 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 Itinery help Crete
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...