We (2 adults 4 kids 10-13) will be traveling in france in July and are trying to determine which area of the east coast we would like to spend about 4 days in.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice beach and coastal town that would be interesting to explore from for 4 days.
We will be in Dorgone also so was looking at Arachon, Ile de Rochelle or St Jean de Luz.
If you had to choose 1 spot what would you recommend. We will have a car and are open to renting in a quieter campground, house, or hotel in town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 2 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 6 10 day Italy
- 7 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Prague itinerary advice
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Ireland
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Italian car factory tours
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?