We (2 adults 4 kids 10-13) will be traveling in france in July and are trying to determine which area of the east coast we would like to spend about 4 days in.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice beach and coastal town that would be interesting to explore from for 4 days.
We will be in Dorgone also so was looking at Arachon, Ile de Rochelle or St Jean de Luz.
If you had to choose 1 spot what would you recommend. We will have a car and are open to renting in a quieter campground, house, or hotel in town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 2 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 3 house exchange
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 7 What to see in Dresden...
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 10 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 11 Day River trips from Porto
- 12 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 13 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 14 Public Transport information App/Website
- 15 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 16 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 17 First Time Europe Trip
- 18 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 19 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 20 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 21 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 22 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 23 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 25 London with kids