We (2 adults 4 kids 10-13) will be traveling in france in July and are trying to determine which area of the east coast we would like to spend about 4 days in.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice beach and coastal town that would be interesting to explore from for 4 days.
We will be in Dorgone also so was looking at Arachon, Ile de Rochelle or St Jean de Luz.
If you had to choose 1 spot what would you recommend. We will have a car and are open to renting in a quieter campground, house, or hotel in town.
Recommendation for nice area on eastern coast of france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 5 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 6 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 11 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 12 21 Days in Central Europe
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 London visit
- 18 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 22 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 23 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 24 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 25 My itinerary for Greece