We (2 adults 4 kids 10-13) will be traveling in france in July and are trying to determine which area of the east coast we would like to spend about 4 days in.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice beach and coastal town that would be interesting to explore from for 4 days.
We will be in Dorgone also so was looking at Arachon, Ile de Rochelle or St Jean de Luz.
If you had to choose 1 spot what would you recommend. We will have a car and are open to renting in a quieter campground, house, or hotel in town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Trawler
- 2 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 3 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 4 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 5 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 6 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 9 I forgot my international driver permit
- 10 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 11 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 12 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 13 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 5 Days in Dublin
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 Baltic Cruise?
- 19 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 20 Holland Itinerary
- 21 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 22 Northern Italy and a bit of Bavaria, a family trip
- 23 Ordering in a Deli
- 24 Rome Airport Question!
- 25 Adaptors for Belgium