We (2 adults 4 kids 10-13) will be traveling in france in July and are trying to determine which area of the east coast we would like to spend about 4 days in.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice beach and coastal town that would be interesting to explore from for 4 days.
We will be in Dorgone also so was looking at Arachon, Ile de Rochelle or St Jean de Luz.
If you had to choose 1 spot what would you recommend. We will have a car and are open to renting in a quieter campground, house, or hotel in town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 3 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 4 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Day trips from Uzes
- 7 Greece Experts
- 8 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 9 My First Trip to Europe...
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 14 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 15 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 16 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Madrid city centre?
- 19 Puglia
- 20 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 23 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 24 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 25 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy