We (2 adults 4 kids 10-13) will be traveling in france in July and are trying to determine which area of the east coast we would like to spend about 4 days in.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice beach and coastal town that would be interesting to explore from for 4 days.
We will be in Dorgone also so was looking at Arachon, Ile de Rochelle or St Jean de Luz.
If you had to choose 1 spot what would you recommend. We will have a car and are open to renting in a quieter campground, house, or hotel in town.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 2 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 3 Verona or Athens?
- 4 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 5 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 6 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 7 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 8 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 9 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 12 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 13 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 16 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 17 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 18 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 19 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 24 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.