We will be driving in a few weeks from Hinterglemm to Vienna, and are looking for a spot to cut the trip in two, have a nice lunch, and see something along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 3 Switzerland in 8 days
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 6 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 7 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 8 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 9 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 10 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 11 planning confusion
- 12 Croatia Itenerary
- 13 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 14 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 15 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 16 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 17 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 18 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 19 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 20 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 21 Shopping in Paris
- 22 8 day visit to Portugal
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 25 Schengen visa