We will be driving in a few weeks from Hinterglemm to Vienna, and are looking for a spot to cut the trip in two, have a nice lunch, and see something along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 2 Croatia Ferry Help
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 Ireland hotel questions
- 7 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 12 Switzerland in November?
- 13 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 14 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 19 Barcelona cooking classes
- 20 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 23 4 days itinerary for France
- 24 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip