We will be driving in a few weeks from Hinterglemm to Vienna, and are looking for a spot to cut the trip in two, have a nice lunch, and see something along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gluten Free in Italy
- 2 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 3 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 4 Granada to Madrid
- 5 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 6 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 7 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 8 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 9 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 11 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 12 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 13 French open 2017
- 14 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 15 What do pack for Ireland?
- 16 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 17 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 21 TAP airlines & other questions
- 22 Sentimental Journey
- 23 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 24 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 25 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan