We will be driving in a few weeks from Hinterglemm to Vienna, and are looking for a spot to cut the trip in two, have a nice lunch, and see something along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 2 Bordeaux TRIP
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 Prague old town
- 5 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 Munich restaurant recs
- 8 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 9 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 10 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 11 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 12 I forgot my international driver permit
- 13 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 14 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 15 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 16 Train Ticket Help
- 17 Home base for a month in France?
- 18 5 Days in Dublin
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 21 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated