We will be driving in a few weeks from Hinterglemm to Vienna, and are looking for a spot to cut the trip in two, have a nice lunch, and see something along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 2 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 3 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 4 Need advice on transportation
- 5 3 days Venice to Paris
- 6 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 9 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 10 Berlin insurance questions
- 11 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 12 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 13 France for Six Weeks
- 14 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 15 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 16 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 17 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 18 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 19 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 20 explore Italy on a budget
- 21 Vienna Favorites
- 22 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 23 10 Days trip to Europe
- 24 Cochem or Beilstein
- 25 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch