We will be driving in a few weeks from Hinterglemm to Vienna, and are looking for a spot to cut the trip in two, have a nice lunch, and see something along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 5 Italy museum tickets
- 6 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 12 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 13 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 14 What one thing in Paris?
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 19 First Trip to Europe!
- 20 Switzerland in mid-April
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos