We will be driving in a few weeks from Hinterglemm to Vienna, and are looking for a spot to cut the trip in two, have a nice lunch, and see something along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 Dijon in December!
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 13 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 22 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 23 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 24 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017