Hey dear travelers!
I would just love your help! I'm planning a trip to Italy, but the problem is that I have so many wishes about what the place should be like, and I have no idea where to find what I'm looking for. I would love help!
I'm gonna be away for a month, in June, and I'm looking for:
1. A beautiful place. Haha of course, almost all of in Italy is absolutely stunning, but, what I find most beautiful according to my taste is the coastline and hills and mountains. Some place a bit "hilly", not to plane. Narrow streets filled with places where locals drink wine outside, and old houses with lines of laundry hanging between them. That's my dream!
I would love something around the coast, but my problem is that everything I find seems to be filled with tourists, and a bit stressful.
2. A place with not no too much tourism. There should preferably be much more locals than tourists, of course a bit tourism is okay, it has to be, but preferably almost nothing at all.
3. A calm place. Rather locals drinking wine and laughing than cars honking.
4. A place with a population of preferably about 20 000 - 300 000, but other suggestions are fine to. Thats mostly because tourism doesn't feel as noticeable in a big town, but I would prefer something not to big, a place that can be "yours" after a month.
5. a pretty cheap place. Where drinks and food isn't too expensive.
6. A place with not to much poverty and crime, I would love to meet people that looks happy, haha.
7. Last wish, now I might be asking for to much, haha, but I would love a town with a bicykle distance to something else nice, mabye like living in a harbor-town with a close distance to some beautiful wineyards or an other town on the hills. Sorry if I'm asking for to much, It's okay to just ignore some or all of my wishes, If anyone would have ANYKIND of recommendation I'm just thrilled for any kind of suggestions!
As I said, I would be soooo very thankfull for anykind of recommendations!!!! Really!! If you have ever been in Italy and would like to recommend the place, I would be very grateful to hear about it! Just ignore my wishes if they dont fit!
Thanks a lot in advance,
From Judit in Sweden!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vienna
- 2 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 5 Questions about Polish sights
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 11 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
Hey dear travelers!