Hey dear travelers!
I would just love your help! I'm planning a trip to Italy, but the problem is that I have so many wishes about what the place should be like, and I have no idea where to find what I'm looking for. I would love help!
I'm gonna be away for a month, in June, and I'm looking for:
1. A beautiful place. Haha of course, almost all of in Italy is absolutely stunning, but, what I find most beautiful according to my taste is the coastline and hills and mountains. Some place a bit "hilly", not to plane. Narrow streets filled with places where locals drink wine outside, and old houses with lines of laundry hanging between them. That's my dream!
I would love something around the coast, but my problem is that everything I find seems to be filled with tourists, and a bit stressful.
2. A place with not no too much tourism. There should preferably be much more locals than tourists, of course a bit tourism is okay, it has to be, but preferably almost nothing at all.
3. A calm place. Rather locals drinking wine and laughing than cars honking.
4. A place with a population of preferably about 20 000 - 300 000, but other suggestions are fine to. Thats mostly because tourism doesn't feel as noticeable in a big town, but I would prefer something not to big, a place that can be "yours" after a month.
5. a pretty cheap place. Where drinks and food isn't too expensive.
6. A place with not to much poverty and crime, I would love to meet people that looks happy, haha.
7. Last wish, now I might be asking for to much, haha, but I would love a town with a bicykle distance to something else nice, mabye like living in a harbor-town with a close distance to some beautiful wineyards or an other town on the hills. Sorry if I'm asking for to much, It's okay to just ignore some or all of my wishes, If anyone would have ANYKIND of recommendation I'm just thrilled for any kind of suggestions!
As I said, I would be soooo very thankfull for anykind of recommendations!!!! Really!! If you have ever been in Italy and would like to recommend the place, I would be very grateful to hear about it! Just ignore my wishes if they dont fit!
Thanks a lot in advance,
From Judit in Sweden!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 라이브바카라」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 생방송바카라」(→【 BRB45.ZE.AM 】←)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 help with Italy itinerary
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 20 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 21 Undisclsoed location
- 22 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 23 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Italy bus or train
Hey dear travelers!