I'm just after some recommendations/suggestions for some smaller seaside towns and fishing villages within easy reach of Dublin.
We're looking at spending 3-4 days in Ireland in May but want to see a bit more than just the capital.
Food is the big focus, so I was hoping to find some cracking seafood and great little pubs to spend some time in. Somewhere to go walking for a few hours in the morning wouldn't hurt either.
I was hoping to avoid having to rent a car, so somewhere easily accessible by train/taxi combination from Dublin would be ideal.
I've had a few people mention Skerries and Howth to me ... are these the best options? Was worried Howth was a little too close to Dublin to offer much diversity.
I'm happy to travel a bit further if necessary.
Also ... how long to we need to explore Dublin ... would 2 nights be too much?
Thanks in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 3 인터넷바둑이┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓인터넷바둑이
- 4 온라인바둑이┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓온라인바둑이
- 5 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Walking itinerary in England?
- 8 지존게임┏送】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【送┓지존게임
- 9 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 12 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Rome-Itinerary
- 20 Italy bus or train
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 25 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
Recommend Seaside Town / Fishing Village within easy reach of Dublin