Three of us will spend a Day in Bayeux in order to visit the Normandy Beaches. We would appreciate any suggestions about the kind of tour to take and the best tour companies. Although I am a healthy 81yo, I am not sure about doing a full day tour. What are your thoughts on a half-day tour?
Recommend a tour of the D-Day Beaches in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 France,Spain,Italy
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015