Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 hotels in Seville
- 5 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 6 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 7 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 8 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 11 Prague - Tram #22
- 12 nearby cities to london
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 21 Porto -City Break
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance