Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands Delta Works
- 2 Wine tour from Verona?
- 3 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 4 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 5 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 6 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 9 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 10 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 11 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Visit to Bath and London england
- 16 Southern Italy without a Car
- 17 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 18 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 19 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 20 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 21 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 22 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 23 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 24 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?