Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 2 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 3 Paris before xmas or after
- 4 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 8 Advice please...
- 9 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 12 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 13 19 countries in a day
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 16 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 17 Last night in Italy advice
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 22 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 23 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 24 Transports in Santorini
- 25 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo