Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping bags home
- 2 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 3 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 4 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 5 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 6 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 7 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 8 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 9 England, Paris itinerary help
- 10 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 11 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 12 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 13 Accommodations in Paris
- 14 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 15 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 18 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 19 Provence planning
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 22 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 23 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 24 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 25 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids