Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium/Luxembourg driving itinerary
- 2 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 3 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas
- 4 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 5 Sweden and Denmark
- 6 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 7 translation
- 8 Round trip to Bergen question
- 9 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 10 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 11 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 12 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 13 Sweden- and another thing
- 14 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 15 Visby, Sweden
- 16 France student visa Question + OFII
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 19 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 20 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Plitvice lakes to Zagreb
- 23 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 24 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 25 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
Hello everyone !