Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 2 My Google Maps
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Is Venice really dirty?
- 5 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 6 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 7 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 8 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 11 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 12 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 13 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 14 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 15 italy - france - germany
- 16 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 17 Planning Europe trip
- 18 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 19 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Authentic czech food
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 24 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco