Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 3 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 4 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 9 Greece Itinerary
- 10 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 11 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 14 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 15 evening of song and dance
- 16 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 17 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 18 Scotland Highlands Help
- 19 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 20 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 21 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 22 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 23 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany
- 25 Naples or Genoa
Hello everyone !