Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palermo Apartment
- 2 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 3 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 4 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 5 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 6 Camogli and surrounds
- 7 travel fan 220v?
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 14 Barcelona - places to stay
- 15 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 18 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 19 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 20 Europe in October!
- 21 B&Bs in Ireland
- 22 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 23 Moldova and Transnistria
- 24 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
Hello everyone !