Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 2 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 What are the best places to see in England
- 8 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 12 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 13 Heli Tour
- 14 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 17 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 23 Tight Planning?
- 24 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 25 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience