Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 Madrid: City Views
- 4 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 5 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 6 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 7 London restaurants
- 8 biking in France
- 9 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 10 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 11 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 12 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 13 Terrorism in Europe
- 14 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 15 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 20 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 21 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 25 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?