Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Scottish Passport
- 4 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 5 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 6 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 7 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 8 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 9 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 10 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 11 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 12 See You In Minsk
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Florence Hotel Advice
- 15 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 24 Best day trips from Paris
- 25 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges