Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 2 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 3 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 8 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 14 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 15 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 16 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 17 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 18 Europe First Timers
- 19 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 20 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 23 Iceland for Nine Days
- 24 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 25 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
Hello everyone !