Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 2 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 3 3 nights in Paris
- 4 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 5 Planning Advice!
- 6 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 7 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 10 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 11 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 19 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 20 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 21 Travel WiFi - France
- 22 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 25 Wine tasting in Santorini
Hello everyone !