Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 6 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 7 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 8 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 9 Small town near Grenada?
- 10 Rome Rental Car
- 11 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 12 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 17 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 20 Berlin restaurant recs
- 21 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 22 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 25 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
Hello everyone !