Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 5 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 6 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 11 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 12 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 13 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 16 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 17 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 18 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 19 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 20 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 21 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 22 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 23 December honeymoon in Europe
- 24 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 25 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls