Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 2 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 3 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 4 worthy or no?
- 5 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 6 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 7 Breakfast: London
- 8 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 9 Seville bus information
- 10 Macedonia, Greece
- 11 Montpellier to Arles
- 12 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 13 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 14 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 15 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 16 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 17 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 18 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 19 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 20 PLITVICE LAKES
- 21 Berlin to Barcelona
- 22 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 23 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 24 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 25 Piazza Navona
Hello everyone !