Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 2 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 3 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 4 Questions about regionale trains
- 5 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 6 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 7 Rental car in Italy
- 8 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 9 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 10 5 top Scams in Paris
- 11 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 12 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 13 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 14 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 15 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 16 15 nights in Italy
- 17 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 18 Rome Private Tours
- 19 French Prem Train Fares
- 20 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour
- 21 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 22 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 23 5 Days in Provence
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
Hello everyone !