Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotels
- 2 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 5 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Honeymoon on a Budget
Hello everyone !