Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 2 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 3 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 5 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 8 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 9 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 10 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 11 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 12 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 13 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 14 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 15 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 16 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 19 Albi/Carcassone
- 20 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 23 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Itinerary help needed!