Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 2 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 3 Papal audience-Easter
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 6 Nature of France
- 7 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 8 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 9 Emilia Romagna Region
- 10 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 11 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 12 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 13 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 14 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 15 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 16 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 17 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 18 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 19 Two Weeks in France in October '15
- 20 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 Croatia
- 23 car rental Italy/Croatia
- 24 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 25 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train