Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Trip in February, please help!!!!!!!
- 2 Coast to Coast Walk in England
- 3 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 4 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 5 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 6 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 7 The Hague
- 8 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 9 Cars in France
- 10 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 11 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 12 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 13 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 14 Venturing even further
- 15 Where to go
- 16 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 17 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 18 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 19 From tourist to local..need help budget dn where to go!
- 20 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 21 Mont St Michel hotels
- 22 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 23 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 24 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 25 Reims Champagne Houses
Hello everyone !