Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 2 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 3 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 4 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 5 pick pockets in Rome
- 6 Transport around Europe
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 9 16 Countries in 30 days
- 10 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 11 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 12 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 13 German train transfer times
- 14 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 15 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 16 Venturing even further
- 17 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 18 Paris in April
- 19 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 20 8 hour layover at Oslo airport
- 21 Geiranger - Trollstigen
- 22 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 23 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 24 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 25 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
Hello everyone !