Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 4 SIM card
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 6 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 7 All of Spain or something else..?
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Enjoying England for a year!
- 10 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 11 RENFE error message during payment
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 16 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 21 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 22 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
Hello everyone !