Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 2 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 3 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 4 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 7 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 8 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 9 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 10 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 11 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 12 Hotel in Lisbon
- 13 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 14 Tyrol - need general help
- 15 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 16 Italy food budget
- 17 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 18 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 19 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 20 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 21 Munich accommodations
- 22 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 23 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 24 buying souviners and art
- 25 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June