Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 2 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 3 best clothing for european winter?
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 10 Holiday in Austria
- 11 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 14 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 15 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 18 Retiring to Southern France
- 19 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 23 Brief trip report Naples
- 24 Advices about our itiniary
- 25 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
Hello everyone !