Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 2 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 5 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 6 Bootcut jeans
- 7 Umbria and Piedmont
- 8 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 9 Car and Driver in Italy
- 10 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 11 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 12 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 13 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 14 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Dijon: The Best/Most Memorable In Your Opinion
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Car rental insurance woes
- 19 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 20 Where to spend how much time in Belgium
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 24 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 25 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
Hello everyone !