Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical Music in Milan
- 2 Must sees in Malaga
- 3 Lake Maggiore
- 4 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 5 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 Antiques shopping Rome
- 8 Scotland Trip Planning
- 9 Italy train question
- 10 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 11 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 12 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 13 Two Weeks in Europe
- 14 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 19 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 20 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 21 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 22 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 23 Venice - a day open
- 24 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 25 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
Hello everyone !