Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 2 Bus Tours in London
- 3 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 8 January Amalfi Coast
- 9 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 10 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 11 Our Next Europe Trip
- 12 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 13 12 days in Italy
- 14 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 15 Photos from our wonderful trip to Spain
- 16 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 17 Cotswold for 3days
- 18 Paris, Salou & Barcelona
- 19 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 20 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 21 How to rent a car...
- 22 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 23 Tour du Mount Blanc
- 24 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 25 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
Hello everyone !