Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 American Express
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 13 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Which european city?
- 20 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 21 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 22 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?