Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 2 Help with Slovenia / Croatia itinerary.
- 3 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 4 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 5 Andalucia Itinerary
- 6 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 7 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 8 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 9 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 10 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 11 Day Trip From London
- 12 day trip from Glasgow
- 13 Southern Puglia Italy
- 14 London-Paris summer 2016
- 15 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 16 Suggestions of where to go for a 12 day car hire in Spain
- 17 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 18 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 19 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 20 My summer in Paris
- 21 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 22 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 23 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 24 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 25 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
Hello everyone !