Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 2 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 3 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 4 Shoppingin Spain
- 5 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 6 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 7 Northern Spain
- 8 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 9 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 12 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 13 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 14 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 15 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 18 Dublin to Dingle?
- 19 To Hampton Court Palace
- 20 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 21 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 22 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 23 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 24 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 25 venice to lucca by car
Hello everyone !