Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tulips in the Netherland
- 2 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 8 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 9 French open
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 Azores
- 16 Azores
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 19 Air pollution in Paris
- 20 Dublin to Armagh?
- 21 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 22 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 23 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 24 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 25 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland