Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 2 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 3 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 4 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 5 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 6 The Scruffman in Europe
- 7 Italy in June/July
- 8 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 9 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 10 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 11 England/Scotland in January?
- 12 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 13 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 14 Alone in Paris
- 15 Change of plans - what to do between Granada and Malaga.
- 16 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 17 Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
- 18 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 19 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 20 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 21 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 22 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 23 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 24 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 25 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
Hello everyone !