Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Rail Pass Questions
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 Portugal - Coastal Guidance
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 Aaah...Umbria!
- 6 Timing for Lavender Fields in Provence for 2015 Trip
- 7 Provence : So many places too little time
- 8 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 9 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Weather in the dolomites
- 12 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 13 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 14 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 15 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 16 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 17 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 France: which maps?
- 20 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 21 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 22 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 23 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 24 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 25 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?