Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 2 http://www.muscle4power.com/max-testo-Xl/
- 3 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 6 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 10 Andalucia in December
- 11 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 12 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 13 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 16 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 17 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Budapest Hotels
- 20 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 21 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 22 London's Must Sights!
- 23 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 24 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 25 First Time Solo Travel info
Hello everyone !