Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 2 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 3 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Is Venice really dirty?
- 6 I dream of Europe
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Cotswold Churches
- 10 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 11 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 Burgundy in May
- 18 Athens at New Years
- 19 chrismas in rome
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 24 My notes on Greece 101
- 25 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie