Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in Ireland
- 2 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 8 Priceline for London hotels
- 9 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 10 Ireland itinerary
- 11 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 17 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 18 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 21 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 22 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions