Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 2 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 3 Madrid: City Views
- 4 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 Cornwall or Paris?
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 9 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 10 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 15 100 years of French gratitude
- 16 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 17 Day Trips from Nice
- 18 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 19 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 20 London restaurants
- 21 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 22 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 23 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 24 Istanbul water
- 25 City Night Line from Paris to Munich