Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Japan or Italy next spring
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 3 If Greece exits
- 4 A plethora of islands
- 5 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 6 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 7 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 8 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 9 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 10 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 11 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 12 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 13 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 14 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 15 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 16 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 17 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 20 Lake Maggiore?
- 21 Central/Eastern Italy in September: Help Plan Our Itinerary!
- 22 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 23 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 24 driving loop in Normandy
- 25 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein
Hello everyone !