Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels Airport
- 2 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 3 spanish winery region(s)
- 4 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 7 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 8 Rome and Venice in December
- 9 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 10 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 11 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 12 Malta: baby food?
- 13 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 14 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 15 Shopping in Paris
- 16 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 17 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 18 2 London theatre recommendations
- 19 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 20 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 21 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 24 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 25 Florence and Siena Restaurants
Hello everyone !