Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Question
- 2 buying Eruos in advance
- 3 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 4 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 5 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 6 taxi at the CDG airport
- 7 Just a wedding in Sofia, Bulgary
- 8 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 9 Perugia Italy driving
- 10 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 11 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 12 Balkans Itinerary Part 2 - Extra Week
- 13 Burgundy beyond wine-france
- 14 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 15 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 16 Palace of the Popes
- 17 Beer trip around Belgium...anyone interested/got any advice?
- 18 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 19 Verona Restaurant senza glutine menu or menu per celiaci
- 20 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 21 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 22 Norway by motorhome
- 23 Train Travel: Paris to Boppard Germany
- 24 booking the ferry from Salerno to Positano
- 25 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
Hello everyone !