Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
- 1 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 12 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 13 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 14 Lucerne & Zurich
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 17 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 18 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 22 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 23 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Prague - must see