Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 2 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 3 7 countries in a month
- 4 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 5 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Museum Pass
- 8 Favorite things to do in London
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 14 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 15 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 16 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 17 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 18 4 days in lake region
- 19 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 20 floods in Andalucia
- 21 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 22 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 23 Tram to Airport
- 24 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 25 3 days in Bordeaux