Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just a wedding in Sofia, Bulgary
- 2 Greek Island honeymoon
- 3 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 4 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 5 NT in devon and cornwall
- 6 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 DCC on the increase?
- 10 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 11 Paris info required
- 12 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 13 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 14 Venice - things to do?
- 15 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 16 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 17 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 18 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 21 Lyon Arrondissements
- 22 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 23 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 24 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 25 Alilaguna to Rialto?