Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 2 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 5 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 6 Trains France/Switzerland
- 7 One in Paris ... help
- 8 Italy trains question
- 9 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 10 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 11 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 12 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 16 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 17 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 18 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 19 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 20 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 21 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 22 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 23 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 24 European Championship
- 25 How not to behave in Iceland
Hello everyone !