Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to make this adventure work?
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 6 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 7 where to stay in Germany
- 8 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 9 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 10 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Majorca - where to stay?
- 16 Basel - Day Trip
- 17 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 18 Spending money in Italy?
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe