Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 5 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Traveling in France by train
- 8 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 20 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 21 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 My itinerary for Greece
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague