Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 2 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 3 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 4 Dublin to Cashel
- 5 want to have a trip in manchester united kingdom
- 6 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 7 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 8 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 11 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 12 Athens and which islands?
- 13 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 14 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 15 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 16 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 17 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 18 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 23 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 24 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 25 Paris and Normandy Trains