Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent Trip : Corse / France.
Hello everyone !
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 4 Which travel plan?
- 5 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 11 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 12 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 21 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 22 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 23 15 days in Europe,
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 London for Christmas