Hello everyone !
Here are some tips for all those who wish to travel to Corsica.
It takes two hours flight from Paris to Bastia.
My home was in Venzolasca, 20 minutes from Bastia. This is a charming village. The beach is not the best, but it 's not crowded, which allows for peace of mind.
I went to Saint Florent. We can consider this city as mini-Saint-Tropez of Haute-Corse because of those who occupy the large yacht harbor. There are very good restaurants serving mainly seafood platters.
I also went to Ile Rousse in Haute Corse. Nearby, there are outstanding views to enjoy the sunset.
Then I went into the forest Aïtone in the mountains.(Altitude between 800 and 2000 meters).
I also visited Calvi and Porto.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 2 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 3 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 4 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 5 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 6 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 9 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 10 Capri in July
- 11 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 12 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 13 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 16 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 22 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 23 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 24 Barcelona with baby
- 25 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
Hello everyone !