I am in Bologna for a week and have read most of the postings on day trips from Bologna. I already did Ravenna, and spent a night in Venice. I think I have 2 more trips left in me before I leave for Rome. i hope to make one of them Como, and stay the night. Between Parma, Siena, Modena, Perugia, what would you choose as a day trip? Am i missing one? What, in your opinion, is a not to miss destination? I have been eating well and walking a lot in Bologna, so something that offers a different experience to Bologna would be great. Tx!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 12 Transportation
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 4 days in Provence in early June
- 15 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 16 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 17 Leather goods in Florence
- 18 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 19 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)