I've read in this forum that sometimes shopping for glass in Murano is actually more expensive than finding a great deal in Venice. What do you consider a great deal for a murano glass vase? I'll be going to venice next week and plan to stop by murano on my first day, if I see something lower than the suggested deal, then I will buy it first in Murano. I just want an idea what to expect to pay. thanks!
Reasonable price for murano glass in Venice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Heathrow to Chessington
- 2 Family of 5 in Venice for 3 days -- will this work w/ kids?
- 3 caroline_venezia
- 4 9 nights in Ireland
- 5 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 6 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 7 Chip & Pin Only
- 8 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 9 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 10 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 11 7 days in Greece, September 2014
- 12 vienna accommodation help
- 13 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 16 Turkey Museum Pass - Where to buy?
- 17 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 18 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 19 how long in Malta?
- 20 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 21 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 22 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain