I've read in this forum that sometimes shopping for glass in Murano is actually more expensive than finding a great deal in Venice. What do you consider a great deal for a murano glass vase? I'll be going to venice next week and plan to stop by murano on my first day, if I see something lower than the suggested deal, then I will buy it first in Murano. I just want an idea what to expect to pay. thanks!
Reasonable price for murano glass in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 different itineraries
- 2 Recommend a tour company?
- 3 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 4 Itinerary help
- 5 England in 7 days
- 6 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 7 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 8 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 9 Day Trips from Paris
- 10 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 11 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 12 Spanish Music
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 15 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 16 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 19 Arles as a base?
- 20 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 21 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 22 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 23 Ireland's west coast
- 24 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 25 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?