We will be there at the beginning of August and since we are travelling with children would like to find a well located, modest hotel with air conditioning. There are so many wonderful hotels in Paris which don't have air conditioning but we've stayed at one through a particularly hot week in the summer last time and feel we don't want to do it with children. We can pay around 100 to 150 Euros per night.
Reasonable air conditioned hotel in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 3 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 4 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 5 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 11 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 14 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday