We will be there at the beginning of August and since we are travelling with children would like to find a well located, modest hotel with air conditioning. There are so many wonderful hotels in Paris which don't have air conditioning but we've stayed at one through a particularly hot week in the summer last time and feel we don't want to do it with children. We can pay around 100 to 150 Euros per night.
Reasonable air conditioned hotel in Paris?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Portugal in September
- 4 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 5 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 6 Sicily 10 days
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 Euro Train