We will be there at the beginning of August and since we are travelling with children would like to find a well located, modest hotel with air conditioning. There are so many wonderful hotels in Paris which don't have air conditioning but we've stayed at one through a particularly hot week in the summer last time and feel we don't want to do it with children. We can pay around 100 to 150 Euros per night.
Reasonable air conditioned hotel in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fjords, How To?
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 8 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 9 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 12 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 16 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 21 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 24 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 25 german rail ticket question