I have been reading forums and reviews on Paris on many websites these past few days and turns out I'm getting more confused.I'll be travelling with 2 friends this time around.
So I really need help here
I ll be reaching CDG airport at 5pm on Friday. and my flight leaves for London at 6pm on Sunday. So I barely have 2 days to spend in Paris. I hope to make it memorable although it ll be a short one.
We ll be staying at Eiffel Villa Garibaldi hotel. Ive booked the hotel and have paid for it but now I'm wondering is it a wise choice? Is the location really good?
We are planning to travel using the metro within the city. These are the places we hoped we could visit during our stay:
Arc de Triomph
Seine River Cruise
Do you think we ll have enough time for these places. Upon arrival, we plan to take the RER to Paris and from there take the metro to Segur station where our hotel is located. We also plan to use the RER to Disneyland and Versailles. So is it feasible for us to buy the Paris Visite Pass where we can hop on trains and buses as we like or just use carnets and single tickets to the suburbs?
Once we arrive, we plan to take the Seine River Ferry/Boat from Notre Dame to the Eiffel Tower just in time of its light show (is it correct?). There is a place where we can board the boat near Notre Dame right? Since we already bought the tickets to Eiffel Tower for Sunday (which is stupid, we should ve bought them for friday night), we plan to go to Arc De Triumph after the boat ride. Or should it be vice versa? Take teh boat from eiffel tower to notre dame? But from the map, Arc de Triomph is closer to the eiffel tower compared to notre dame.
The next day is dedicated to Disneyland, so we are left with only Sunday to visit the eiffel tower, louvre and versailles palace. Since our plane leaves at 6pm, we re gonna have to leave for the airport at 4.30. Our eiffel tower tickets are scheduled at 9.30 am. So is it enough for us to visit the eiffel tower, louvre and versailles palace when we only have 7 hours (9.30am - 4.30 pm)?
If we have extra time, we would like to visit other places such as Musee d Orsay and a few interesting ones if u guys could name them.
And since we ll be travelling to Disneyland, Versailles Palace and the airport and using the metro to go to the aforementioned places, is it wise for us to purchase the Paris Visite Pass? Or are there other options.
Should we book the tickets to Louvre, Arc de Triomph, Notre Dame, Seine River Cruise/boat/ferry and Versaille Palace online or just buy them there once we arrive at the ticket counter of each place. Since its March, will the tourist spots be crowded?
I apologize for the long question. Thanks so much for your help guys. =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Internet explorer@ install CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Best layover option
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 7 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 8 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 9 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 10 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 17 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 18 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 19 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 20 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 23 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 24 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 25 3 days solo in London