A group of seven friends rented a villa near Granada in September. We wanted to make sure we saw Granada with a local and so we hired Juan Cobo Civantos for two tours: a three-hour walk around the Albaicin and a guided tour of the Alhambra. His rates are 155 euros for weekdays and 190 for weekends. Juan is knowledgeable but also a lot of fun! He recites all the usual information but with an occasional wink that tells us not to believe all the myths about pieces of the "true cross" etc. That was appreciated by our group and he knew it would be. My guess is that he doesn't do that with all the groups he handles. We had a great time with him and would highly recommend him. He can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org. His phone number is: 34617370939.
Really enjoyed our guide in Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 2 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 3 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 4 Lyon Arrondissements
- 5 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 6 1+ days in Toledo
- 7 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 8 Paris info required
- 9 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 10 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 11 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 12 Directions needed from Clifden to Dublin
- 13 Catalonia
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Greek Island honeymoon
- 16 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 17 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 18 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 19 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 20 DCC on the increase?
- 21 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 22 Rome to Positano
- 23 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 24 First World War tour
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration