A group of seven friends rented a villa near Granada in September. We wanted to make sure we saw Granada with a local and so we hired Juan Cobo Civantos for two tours: a three-hour walk around the Albaicin and a guided tour of the Alhambra. His rates are 155 euros for weekdays and 190 for weekends. Juan is knowledgeable but also a lot of fun! He recites all the usual information but with an occasional wink that tells us not to believe all the myths about pieces of the "true cross" etc. That was appreciated by our group and he knew it would be. My guess is that he doesn't do that with all the groups he handles. We had a great time with him and would highly recommend him. He can be reached at: email@example.com. His phone number is: 34617370939.
Really enjoyed our guide in Granada
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 rent car / Munich
- 4 Apartments in Rome
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Ireland in a week
- 25 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station