my boyfriend and I are planning a 17 day, 16 night trip to Europe. We're thinking of landing in Paris for 3 days, then heading to the Amalfi coast region (3 days) (by overnight train perhaps?) then going up to Rome (4 days) then Florence (3 days) then Venice (2 days) and heading back to Paris to catch our flight back home.
I realize it's a lot of transit, and I'm looking for the least expensive way of getting around from city to city.
From the online fares, the train from paris to naples seems really expensive, so maybe a flight would be cheaper?
Not sure, anyway, any feedback or any helpful websites would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 2 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 3 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 7 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 Norwegian Air?
- 10 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Highclare Castle
- 13 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 14 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 15 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 18 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 19 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 20 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 21 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 22 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 23 Spain: train/rental car help
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?