my boyfriend and I are planning a 17 day, 16 night trip to Europe. We're thinking of landing in Paris for 3 days, then heading to the Amalfi coast region (3 days) (by overnight train perhaps?) then going up to Rome (4 days) then Florence (3 days) then Venice (2 days) and heading back to Paris to catch our flight back home.
I realize it's a lot of transit, and I'm looking for the least expensive way of getting around from city to city.
From the online fares, the train from paris to naples seems really expensive, so maybe a flight would be cheaper?
Not sure, anyway, any feedback or any helpful websites would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Studying art in English in venice
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 9 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 3 days solo in London
- 14 Chania
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 19 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 20 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 21 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 22 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?