my boyfriend and I are planning a 17 day, 16 night trip to Europe. We're thinking of landing in Paris for 3 days, then heading to the Amalfi coast region (3 days) (by overnight train perhaps?) then going up to Rome (4 days) then Florence (3 days) then Venice (2 days) and heading back to Paris to catch our flight back home.
I realize it's a lot of transit, and I'm looking for the least expensive way of getting around from city to city.
From the online fares, the train from paris to naples seems really expensive, so maybe a flight would be cheaper?
Not sure, anyway, any feedback or any helpful websites would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노♪＼)￣™ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ™￣(＼♪(슈퍼카지노)
- 2 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 8 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 9 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 12 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 13 Shoes in Scotland
- 14 Engadine Valley help
- 15 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Naples, Italy
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?