my boyfriend and I are planning a 17 day, 16 night trip to Europe. We're thinking of landing in Paris for 3 days, then heading to the Amalfi coast region (3 days) (by overnight train perhaps?) then going up to Rome (4 days) then Florence (3 days) then Venice (2 days) and heading back to Paris to catch our flight back home.
I realize it's a lot of transit, and I'm looking for the least expensive way of getting around from city to city.
From the online fares, the train from paris to naples seems really expensive, so maybe a flight would be cheaper?
Not sure, anyway, any feedback or any helpful websites would be very appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 3 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 5 10 days in Paris and......
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Iceland in 7 days.
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 23 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 24 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE