We are very excited about our April trip to Italy, but we're having a difficult time setting a realistic food budget.
We are not foodies, and we don't anticipate any splurges at expensive restaurants. However, we will be visiting expensive cities/towns: Venice, Florence, Rome, Sorrento, Capri.
Breakfast is included in our hotel stays: is a 50-60 Euro food budget per day realistic for two people? Please let me know your thoughts, as I am at a loss here. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 4 week trip Turkey
- 3 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 17 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 18 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 19 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 20 Scotland Trip
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 25 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?