We are very excited about our April trip to Italy, but we're having a difficult time setting a realistic food budget.
We are not foodies, and we don't anticipate any splurges at expensive restaurants. However, we will be visiting expensive cities/towns: Venice, Florence, Rome, Sorrento, Capri.
Breakfast is included in our hotel stays: is a 50-60 Euro food budget per day realistic for two people? Please let me know your thoughts, as I am at a loss here. Thanks in advance!
Realistic food budget for Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 6 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 7 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 8 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 9 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 10 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 11 Majorca - where to stay?
- 12 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 13 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 14 staying a month or so in each place
- 15 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 16 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 17 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 23 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 24 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe