We are very excited about our April trip to Italy, but we're having a difficult time setting a realistic food budget.
We are not foodies, and we don't anticipate any splurges at expensive restaurants. However, we will be visiting expensive cities/towns: Venice, Florence, Rome, Sorrento, Capri.
Breakfast is included in our hotel stays: is a 50-60 Euro food budget per day realistic for two people? Please let me know your thoughts, as I am at a loss here. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 2 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 3 Tips question
- 4 From Galway: go north or south???
- 5 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 8 tipping
- 9 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 10 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 11 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 12 4 Country Itinerary
- 13 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 14 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 15 Rome at Christmas
- 16 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 17 Advice about Naples?
- 18 London Paris
- 19 Santorini and Positano.
- 20 Romania: Visa and Schengen
- 21 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 22 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 23 Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 25 Provins on a weekday?