We are very excited about our April trip to Italy, but we're having a difficult time setting a realistic food budget.
We are not foodies, and we don't anticipate any splurges at expensive restaurants. However, we will be visiting expensive cities/towns: Venice, Florence, Rome, Sorrento, Capri.
Breakfast is included in our hotel stays: is a 50-60 Euro food budget per day realistic for two people? Please let me know your thoughts, as I am at a loss here. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 5 sim card
- 6 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 7 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 8 12 days in Austria
- 9 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 10 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 11 European Championship
- 12 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 13 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 14 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 15 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 16 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 17 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 18 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 19 Italy by car
- 20 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 21 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 22 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 23 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 24 Ireland in October?
- 25 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona