We will be visiting family in Asturias amd then traveling through Spain. What can we expect to spend a day in USD? For meals etc? When traveling in Latin America we usually budget about 75-100USD a day. Somedays we overspend, others under. This of course does not include lodging. We are not big high price dinner people. I have not been since 2000, so any advice greatly appreciated.. Thanks!
Realistic daily budget in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 2 Foie gras, redux
- 3 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 4 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 5 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 6 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 7 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 12 Airport to Piraeus
- 13 Trieste and Koper
- 14 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 15 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 16 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 20 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 24 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 25 Stay near Paris