We will be visiting family in Asturias amd then traveling through Spain. What can we expect to spend a day in USD? For meals etc? When traveling in Latin America we usually budget about 75-100USD a day. Somedays we overspend, others under. This of course does not include lodging. We are not big high price dinner people. I have not been since 2000, so any advice greatly appreciated.. Thanks!
Realistic daily budget in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 5 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Heli Tour
- 8 What are the best places to see in England
- 9 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 12 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 13 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 Tight Planning?
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 22 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 23 Travel with Teens
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento