We will be visiting family in Asturias amd then traveling through Spain. What can we expect to spend a day in USD? For meals etc? When traveling in Latin America we usually budget about 75-100USD a day. Somedays we overspend, others under. This of course does not include lodging. We are not big high price dinner people. I have not been since 2000, so any advice greatly appreciated.. Thanks!
Realistic daily budget in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 5 South of France November Trip Report
- 6 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 7 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 8 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 11 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 12 Help With Vienna
- 13 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 16 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 17 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 20 Nice or Marseille??
- 21 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Air pollution in Paris
- 24 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 25 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!