We are going to London and Paris. We've benefited from much advice from fodorite friends in DC and here and some research. For example, I know to get from Heathrow to Bloomsbury we take the Piccadilly underground. We'll need an ATM and a fare card. We got tickets 3 days later on the Eurostar to Paris, and an apt in the 15th. We got tkts to the top of the Eiffel Tower on April 1st at 9:30am. We're sitting in the united club at Dulles eating free crackers because we signed up for a united credit card. Tomorrow our son, who is in school in London, will show us stuff. But I'll do whatever you European fodorites think I should do. Please tell us fun cool cheap stuff to do. You are our higher power. Thanks.
Real time trip report London and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 3 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 4 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 Winter in Paris
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 8 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 9 Bregenz or Lindau
- 10 I need some big advice!
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 15 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 19 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Best beach town in Italy?
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 What kind of Tourist are you?