We are going to London and Paris. We've benefited from much advice from fodorite friends in DC and here and some research. For example, I know to get from Heathrow to Bloomsbury we take the Piccadilly underground. We'll need an ATM and a fare card. We got tickets 3 days later on the Eurostar to Paris, and an apt in the 15th. We got tkts to the top of the Eiffel Tower on April 1st at 9:30am. We're sitting in the united club at Dulles eating free crackers because we signed up for a united credit card. Tomorrow our son, who is in school in London, will show us stuff. But I'll do whatever you European fodorites think I should do. Please tell us fun cool cheap stuff to do. You are our higher power. Thanks.
Real time trip report London and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Paris on my own
- 2 Train tickets within Italy
- 3 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 4 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 5 Questions for Paris residents
- 6 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 9 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 10 Venice - apartment??????
- 11 Our first trip to Europe
- 12 Southwestern England
- 13 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 14 Stay in Venice
- 15 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 16 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 17 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 18 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 19 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 20 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 21 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 22 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 23 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 24 Mont St. Michele?
- 25 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!