We are going to London and Paris. We've benefited from much advice from fodorite friends in DC and here and some research. For example, I know to get from Heathrow to Bloomsbury we take the Piccadilly underground. We'll need an ATM and a fare card. We got tickets 3 days later on the Eurostar to Paris, and an apt in the 15th. We got tkts to the top of the Eiffel Tower on April 1st at 9:30am. We're sitting in the united club at Dulles eating free crackers because we signed up for a united credit card. Tomorrow our son, who is in school in London, will show us stuff. But I'll do whatever you European fodorites think I should do. Please tell us fun cool cheap stuff to do. You are our higher power. Thanks.
Real time trip report London and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 2 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 3 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 4 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 5 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 6 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 7 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 8 Hotel in Lisbon
- 9 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 10 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 11 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 12 Barcelona or no ?
- 13 Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- 14 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 15 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 16 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 17 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 18 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 19 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 20 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 21 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 22 London with Kids
- 23 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 24 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 25 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?