We are going to London and Paris. We've benefited from much advice from fodorite friends in DC and here and some research. For example, I know to get from Heathrow to Bloomsbury we take the Piccadilly underground. We'll need an ATM and a fare card. We got tickets 3 days later on the Eurostar to Paris, and an apt in the 15th. We got tkts to the top of the Eiffel Tower on April 1st at 9:30am. We're sitting in the united club at Dulles eating free crackers because we signed up for a united credit card. Tomorrow our son, who is in school in London, will show us stuff. But I'll do whatever you European fodorites think I should do. Please tell us fun cool cheap stuff to do. You are our higher power. Thanks.
Real time trip report London and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central Europe itinerary
- 2 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 3 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 12 at what point should one get health insurance
- 13 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 14 Lucerne Switzerland
- 15 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 16 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 17 Europe in December for 10 days
- 18 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 19 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 20 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 24 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years