We are going to London and Paris. We've benefited from much advice from fodorite friends in DC and here and some research. For example, I know to get from Heathrow to Bloomsbury we take the Piccadilly underground. We'll need an ATM and a fare card. We got tickets 3 days later on the Eurostar to Paris, and an apt in the 15th. We got tkts to the top of the Eiffel Tower on April 1st at 9:30am. We're sitting in the united club at Dulles eating free crackers because we signed up for a united credit card. Tomorrow our son, who is in school in London, will show us stuff. But I'll do whatever you European fodorites think I should do. Please tell us fun cool cheap stuff to do. You are our higher power. Thanks.
Real time trip report London and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 4 1 week Tuscany in November
- 5 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 6 White Christmas
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 10 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 15 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 18 Gift for French business associate
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Scotland Votes "No"
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 Italy tours