We are going to London and Paris. We've benefited from much advice from fodorite friends in DC and here and some research. For example, I know to get from Heathrow to Bloomsbury we take the Piccadilly underground. We'll need an ATM and a fare card. We got tickets 3 days later on the Eurostar to Paris, and an apt in the 15th. We got tkts to the top of the Eiffel Tower on April 1st at 9:30am. We're sitting in the united club at Dulles eating free crackers because we signed up for a united credit card. Tomorrow our son, who is in school in London, will show us stuff. But I'll do whatever you European fodorites think I should do. Please tell us fun cool cheap stuff to do. You are our higher power. Thanks.
Real time trip report London and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 4 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 5 10 days in England
- 6 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 7 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 8 going to italy
- 9 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 12 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 13 Self-driving tips for France
- 14 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 15 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 16 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 17 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 18 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 19 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 20 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 21 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 22 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 23 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 24 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 25 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?