We are going to London and Paris. We've benefited from much advice from fodorite friends in DC and here and some research. For example, I know to get from Heathrow to Bloomsbury we take the Piccadilly underground. We'll need an ATM and a fare card. We got tickets 3 days later on the Eurostar to Paris, and an apt in the 15th. We got tkts to the top of the Eiffel Tower on April 1st at 9:30am. We're sitting in the united club at Dulles eating free crackers because we signed up for a united credit card. Tomorrow our son, who is in school in London, will show us stuff. But I'll do whatever you European fodorites think I should do. Please tell us fun cool cheap stuff to do. You are our higher power. Thanks.
Real time trip report London and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 2 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 3 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 4 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 5 Top 5 choices from London
- 6 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 7 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 8 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 9 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 10 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 11 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 14 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 15 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 16 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 17 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 18 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 19 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 20 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 21 two weeks in Paris-- looking for new ideas
- 22 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence