I've booked Real Madrid tickets on their official website and it explains I can collect tickets from a ServiCaixa terminals of "la Caixa" or at Santiago Benabéu Stadium.
The thing is that I need to bring the card with which I have bought the ticket. I'm using my father's credit card and I will not bring it to Madrid.
Is there any other options for me to collect the ticket? Can I just show them the reference number that I've got? or print the email of confirmation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 2 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 8 Juangfrau / mt
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 18 Questions about Polish sights
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Italy
- 24 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy