Probably won't get back to the UK for 3 years. I really want to read a good history book though.
I would like the history of Enland dating back 1500 years or so. Any good ones exist?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia trip Planning
- 2 Croatia
- 3 Norway -Trips
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 7 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 18 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 25 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?