I really need you guys to plan this. I will be reaching Rome on 1st May 2015. And booked a hotel for one day near roma termini station. My flight to greece is on next day evening 6:30 pm. Now May day happens to be a holiday. So i will be missing out on the Vatican city, the Colleseum as well as the Pantheon i guess. So please suggest what all places i can cover. And next day since flight is at 6:30 so if i can utilise one half of the day atleast. The check out from my hotel is again at 10 am in the morning. So little confused. Will i be able to keep my luggage somewhere and then move around.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 5 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Chania
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 22 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Day hikes in Switzerland