I really need you guys to plan this. I will be reaching Rome on 1st May 2015. And booked a hotel for one day near roma termini station. My flight to greece is on next day evening 6:30 pm. Now May day happens to be a holiday. So i will be missing out on the Vatican city, the Colleseum as well as the Pantheon i guess. So please suggest what all places i can cover. And next day since flight is at 6:30 so if i can utilise one half of the day atleast. The check out from my hotel is again at 10 am in the morning. So little confused. Will i be able to keep my luggage somewhere and then move around.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transportation
- 2 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 3 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 4 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 France Study Abroad
- 8 London is it worth it?
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 11 free international phone calls
- 12 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 13 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 16 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 17 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 London 6 day itinerary
- 20 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 21 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 25 Paris and Normandy