I really need you guys to plan this. I will be reaching Rome on 1st May 2015. And booked a hotel for one day near roma termini station. My flight to greece is on next day evening 6:30 pm. Now May day happens to be a holiday. So i will be missing out on the Vatican city, the Colleseum as well as the Pantheon i guess. So please suggest what all places i can cover. And next day since flight is at 6:30 so if i can utilise one half of the day atleast. The check out from my hotel is again at 10 am in the morning. So little confused. Will i be able to keep my luggage somewhere and then move around.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 2 3nights in Venice
- 3 Paris in November
- 4 My 3 days in Venice
- 5 multi city flights to europe
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 9 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 10 One week in Europe
- 11 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 12 London Theater
- 13 Tracking the Weather
- 14 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 My final Prague itinerary
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 24 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 25 Private Guide in Lyon