I really need you guys to plan this. I will be reaching Rome on 1st May 2015. And booked a hotel for one day near roma termini station. My flight to greece is on next day evening 6:30 pm. Now May day happens to be a holiday. So i will be missing out on the Vatican city, the Colleseum as well as the Pantheon i guess. So please suggest what all places i can cover. And next day since flight is at 6:30 so if i can utilise one half of the day atleast. The check out from my hotel is again at 10 am in the morning. So little confused. Will i be able to keep my luggage somewhere and then move around.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Honeymoon
- 2 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 6 Russia in two weeks in December
- 7 9 Days in Spain
- 8 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 11 Our future trip to Greece
- 12 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 15 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 Pay attention to your watches !
- 19 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 25 Barcelona to Grindenwald area