I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 5 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 12 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 13 Passport proplems
- 14 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 15 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 16 Itinerary help...
- 17 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 21 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 22 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 23 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 24 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 25 Thalys ticket, please advice.