I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Re-post : Sunglasses, Leather shoes and handbag
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Greek ferries
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 7 Arc de Triumph Question
- 8 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 9 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 10 Prague flea markets
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 13 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 21 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 22 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 23 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 100 Great things to do in Paris