I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고려아연♞／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♞【고려아연】
- 2 지존게임♛／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♛【지존게임】
- 3 프리챌게임✎／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✎【프리챌게임】
- 4 타이젬게임/」⋟☆ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】☆ ⋞「/타이젬게임타이젬게임
- 5 게임황금성♧／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♧【게임황금성】
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Roma Pass
- 11 Trek through Eur
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Amsterdam hotels
- 15 Denmark or Sweden?
- 16 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 17 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 21 London Hotels
- 22 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?