I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 3 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 4 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 7 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 10 days in London in early December
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 tickets for Wimbledon
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 retruning to US with souveniers
- 20 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Italy in January?
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Iceland rental camper company
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning