I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 4 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 5 Pousadas in Portugal
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 7 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 8 Paris food tours?
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 11 Lake Maggiore
- 12 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 13 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 14 Classical Music in Milan
- 15 Antiques shopping Rome
- 16 Scotland Trip Planning
- 17 Must sees in Malaga
- 18 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 Italy train question
- 21 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 22 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 23 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 24 Two Weeks in Europe
- 25 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need