I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 4 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 5 Two days in Rome
- 6 Classical Tour of Albania
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 9 Anniversary trip to France
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 14 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 15 London is it worth it?
- 16 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 17 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 18 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 21 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 24 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 25 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)