I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 2 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 9 A few last minute questions
- 10 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 http://musclegainup.com/skinnoir/
- 13 36 Hours in Venice
- 14 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 15 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 18 Prague & Croatia
- 19 Florence airport costumes
- 20 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 23 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 24 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris