I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first trip to Europe
- 2 Prague Trip Report
- 3 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 4 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 5 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 6 Winery tours
- 7 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 8 Rental Car Options
- 9 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 10 Lake Maggiore?
- 11 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 12 If Greece exits
- 13 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 14 London for work Paris for play!
- 15 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 16 Texans Take a Tour
- 17 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 18 Rome Walking Guide
- 19 Car rental Spain to France
- 20 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 21 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 22 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 23 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 24 what to do in florence
- 25 20-day tour arrangement in the UK