I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 2 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 3 Sardinia, Italy
- 4 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 5 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 6 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 7 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 8 when you consider that it swivels
- 9 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 10 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 11 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 12 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 13 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 14 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 15 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 18 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 19 honeymoon in november
- 20 enlighten, brightens and
- 21 Amsterdam in August
- 22 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 23 Train from Rome to Naples
- 24 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 25 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?