I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 2 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 3 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 4 Loire Valley itinerary
- 5 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 6 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 7 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 8 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 9 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 10 Naxos hotel question
- 11 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 12 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 13 Poland Tour Group
- 14 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 15 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 18 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 21 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 22 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 23 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 24 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 25 Currency