I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Rental Car
- 2 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 3 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 4 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 5 Small town near Grenada?
- 6 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 7 Berlin restaurant recs
- 8 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 9 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 10 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 11 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 12 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 13 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 14 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 15 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 16 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 17 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 18 3 days to spend in europe
- 19 Slovakia day trip
- 20 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 21 Italy for the first time
- 22 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 23 Budapest on a budget
- 24 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 25 Norfolk base