I will be travelling to Italy next week. Starting from Rome and end in Milan.
Any suggestion where can I buy nice reasonable leather shoes and handbag and sunglasses? Where exactly would be perfect to go and buy? Rome? Florence? Milan? Venice?
Those leather should not been branded items, just genuine leather would be fine.
And as for sunglasses, I'm hoping to get some brand product, like Ray Ban maybe? Since they are expensive here in Egypt, I hope to get a cheaper price there.
Oh, and any recommendation and advice on price of courier I can used to post those items internationally?
and what about VAT, if I ship, does the VAT void?
Also, if this has been covered here before, I apologize for not noticing it. Thanks!
Re-post : Sunglasses, Leather shoes and handbag
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 7 french riviera
- 8 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 9 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 17 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 18 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 19 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 20 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 21 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 22 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 23 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)