We'll be flying on Lufthansa and have heard that the meals are mostly inedible in coach class. Our flight is quite long as it originates from the west coast of the US and concludes in Frankfurt. Is it advisable to buy food at the airport and bring it with us on the plane?
Re: Lufthansa meals
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 15 days in Europe,
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Madrid to Sevilla
- 8 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 15 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 16 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 20 first european holiday itinery
- 21 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 22 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 23 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Travel by train or bus