We'll be flying on Lufthansa and have heard that the meals are mostly inedible in coach class. Our flight is quite long as it originates from the west coast of the US and concludes in Frankfurt. Is it advisable to buy food at the airport and bring it with us on the plane?
Re: Lufthansa meals
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 2 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 3 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 4 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 5 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 6 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 7 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 8 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 9 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 10 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 11 Late night train from Prague
- 12 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 13 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 14 I'm in a funk
- 15 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 16 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 20 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 21 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 22 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 23 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 24 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 25 Amsterdam vs Prague