Trying to plan a vacation for 2013. What are the best RCIs in Europe? Most interested in England, France, Italy, Germany or Greece (but will just go to one this trip). We want to sightsee as well as relax. We will have 2 kids ages 12 and 14. Thanks for any help. We are new to this!
RCI in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5am arrival in Dublin
- 2 London tube
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 What are the best places to see in England
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 London day trips, especially castles
- 19 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 23 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?