I'll be relocating to work in London for part of the year this year. I know the London food scene is huge and would usually have something to suit all, however I follow a raw diet and was wondering whether anyone could give me any advice on specific food outlets that I could visit which would cater. I have searched for health stores, but there are none close enough to my office that I could visit for lunch. I'll be working on Euston Rd, nr the British Library and Kings Cross St Pancras.
Raw or healthy takeaway lunches in London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 4 100 years of French gratitude
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 7 Need help with itinerary
- 8 eateries in Puglia
- 9 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 10 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 London GTG late September?
- 15 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 16 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 17 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 20 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 21 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 22 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 25 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal