Hi all! I could really use some suggestions for 5 nights in Southern Italy. I can't seem to decided between Ravello, Positano, and Capri. My husband and I will be going together and we both have never been to the area. We will be looking to relax, take in the scenery, enjoy food and wine, and just living the culture. Not sure how to split up the time and where? Please help! Thanks so much!
Ravello, Positano, and Capri? Where to spend 5 Nights??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 5 Reykjavik hotels
- 6 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 11 Norway 2014
- 12 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 15 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 16 I dream of Europe
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 19 First Time to UK since 2001
- 20 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 21 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...