Hi all! I could really use some suggestions for 5 nights in Southern Italy. I can't seem to decided between Ravello, Positano, and Capri. My husband and I will be going together and we both have never been to the area. We will be looking to relax, take in the scenery, enjoy food and wine, and just living the culture. Not sure how to split up the time and where? Please help! Thanks so much!
Ravello, Positano, and Capri? Where to spend 5 Nights??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Story of the German Christmas star
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 10 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 11 driving in france with kids
- 12 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 13 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 24 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 25 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples