Hi all! I could really use some suggestions for 5 nights in Southern Italy. I can't seem to decided between Ravello, Positano, and Capri. My husband and I will be going together and we both have never been to the area. We will be looking to relax, take in the scenery, enjoy food and wine, and just living the culture. Not sure how to split up the time and where? Please help! Thanks so much!
Ravello, Positano, and Capri? Where to spend 5 Nights??
- 1 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 2 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 3 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 4 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 5 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 6 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 7 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 8 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 9 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 12 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 13 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 14 Hotels in Sorrento
- 15 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 16 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 17 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 18 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 19 Germany with 6 month old.
- 20 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 23 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Apartment in Seville