Hi all! I could really use some suggestions for 5 nights in Southern Italy. I can't seem to decided between Ravello, Positano, and Capri. My husband and I will be going together and we both have never been to the area. We will be looking to relax, take in the scenery, enjoy food and wine, and just living the culture. Not sure how to split up the time and where? Please help! Thanks so much!
Ravello, Positano, and Capri? Where to spend 5 Nights??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 2 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 6 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Riga 2014
- 9 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 10 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 11 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 12 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 13 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 14 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 15 Back home problems with sim card
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Budapest
- 18 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 19 Budapest--baggage storage
- 20 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 21 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 22 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 23 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 24 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 25 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?