Hi all! I could really use some suggestions for 5 nights in Southern Italy. I can't seem to decided between Ravello, Positano, and Capri. My husband and I will be going together and we both have never been to the area. We will be looking to relax, take in the scenery, enjoy food and wine, and just living the culture. Not sure how to split up the time and where? Please help! Thanks so much!
Ravello, Positano, and Capri? Where to spend 5 Nights??
- 1 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 4 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 5 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 6 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 11 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 12 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 13 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 14 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 15 Connection in Newark EWR
- 16 Battlefield Tour
- 17 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 18 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 19 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 20 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 21 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 22 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 25 Edinburgh