Hi all! I could really use some suggestions for 5 nights in Southern Italy. I can't seem to decided between Ravello, Positano, and Capri. My husband and I will be going together and we both have never been to the area. We will be looking to relax, take in the scenery, enjoy food and wine, and just living the culture. Not sure how to split up the time and where? Please help! Thanks so much!
Ravello, Positano, and Capri? Where to spend 5 Nights??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Lucerne & Zurich
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Frankfurt Macarons
- 7 Trip around Spain
- 8 Lake como
- 9 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 10 Getting around in Tuscany
- 11 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 12 Venice in Jan
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 15 Public transport from Ostuni
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 British drivers
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?