Hi all! I could really use some suggestions for 5 nights in Southern Italy. I can't seem to decided between Ravello, Positano, and Capri. My husband and I will be going together and we both have never been to the area. We will be looking to relax, take in the scenery, enjoy food and wine, and just living the culture. Not sure how to split up the time and where? Please help! Thanks so much!
Ravello, Positano, and Capri? Where to spend 5 Nights??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 More help with housing in Puglia
- 8 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 11 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 15 Dresden Train Station
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 18 rent car / Munich
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Channel Islands