I am looking for recommendations for a place to stay for one night around Rapallo.
I will be driving a 7 seater van so would prefer not to negotiate Rapallo proper, if possible.
We would like someplace where we can have a great dinner and relax, hopefully on the water.
Would also appreciate advice on how difficult Rapallo is to drive in (I would just find my hotel and park the van). I have driven all over Italy (including Rome, Palermo and the Amalfi coast road) but with a much smaller vehicle. This will be at the end of May 2017 so tourist season.
All recommendations on towns, hotels, restaurants will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/no2-force-fx/
- 2 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 3 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 4 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 7 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 8 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 9 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 20 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 21 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 22 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Cutback on Spain trip
- 25 where to stay in London?