I am looking for recommendations for a place to stay for one night around Rapallo.
I will be driving a 7 seater van so would prefer not to negotiate Rapallo proper, if possible.
We would like someplace where we can have a great dinner and relax, hopefully on the water.
Would also appreciate advice on how difficult Rapallo is to drive in (I would just find my hotel and park the van). I have driven all over Italy (including Rome, Palermo and the Amalfi coast road) but with a much smaller vehicle. This will be at the end of May 2017 so tourist season.
All recommendations on towns, hotels, restaurants will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Apartment Montreux area
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Safety in Rome
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 An evening in London
- 18 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 21 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 22 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 23 Chur or St Moritz?
- 24 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia