I am looking for recommendations for a place to stay for one night around Rapallo.
I will be driving a 7 seater van so would prefer not to negotiate Rapallo proper, if possible.
We would like someplace where we can have a great dinner and relax, hopefully on the water.
Would also appreciate advice on how difficult Rapallo is to drive in (I would just find my hotel and park the van). I have driven all over Italy (including Rome, Palermo and the Amalfi coast road) but with a much smaller vehicle. This will be at the end of May 2017 so tourist season.
All recommendations on towns, hotels, restaurants will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 2 Self drive tour companies
- 3 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 9 days in London
- 9 What do after Bernia Express?
- 10 Germany family road trip help!
- 11 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 19 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 20 Lyon
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice