I am looking for recommendations for a place to stay for one night around Rapallo.
I will be driving a 7 seater van so would prefer not to negotiate Rapallo proper, if possible.
We would like someplace where we can have a great dinner and relax, hopefully on the water.
Would also appreciate advice on how difficult Rapallo is to drive in (I would just find my hotel and park the van). I have driven all over Italy (including Rome, Palermo and the Amalfi coast road) but with a much smaller vehicle. This will be at the end of May 2017 so tourist season.
All recommendations on towns, hotels, restaurants will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 4 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Interesting places to visit
- 13 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 14 Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 6-7 Days in France
- 18 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Another tipping question: concierges
- 24 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 25 Budapest in December 2017