I'll be landing in Zagreb in July and I wanted to know if there are any worthwhile zoos in Croatia? Or anything animal related in general? I love animals!
any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks all!
Random: Are there any Zoos in Croatia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 2 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 3 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 4 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 5 Hotels that we found special
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 Too many Trip Reports
- 9 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 10 Great London Bars with a view
- 11 Rome Food Tour
- 12 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 Art in Paris
- 15 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Rental car while in Ireland
- 18 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 19 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 20 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 21 St Germain
- 22 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 23 First Time to UK since 2001
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget