I'll be landing in Zagreb in July and I wanted to know if there are any worthwhile zoos in Croatia? Or anything animal related in general? I love animals!
any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 3 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 4 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 5 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 6 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 7 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 8 My 60th birthday surprises
- 9 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 10 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 11 Help with first time trip with family
- 12 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 13 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 14 Verona or Athens?
- 15 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 16 Spain car rental questions
- 17 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 18 Basque country ideas
- 19 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 20 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 23 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow