My fiance and I just arrived in Montepulciano tonight and it looks like we're in for days of rain ahead. We had day trips planned to Siena, Cortona, Montalcino, etc. We also have a 4-day car rental.
Any recommendations on what to do/see when most of our stay will be raining? We were obviously planning on being outside a lot and just enjoying the scenery, but that changed quick
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 2 Ireland in October?
- 3 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 4 Italy by car
- 5 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 6 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 7 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 8 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 9 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 10 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 11 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 12 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 13 Lyon
- 14 Dolomites October 14-18
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 17 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 18 Le Marche, Italy
- 19 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 20 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 21 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 22 sim card
- 23 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??