My fiance and I just arrived in Montepulciano tonight and it looks like we're in for days of rain ahead. We had day trips planned to Siena, Cortona, Montalcino, etc. We also have a 4-day car rental.
Any recommendations on what to do/see when most of our stay will be raining? We were obviously planning on being outside a lot and just enjoying the scenery, but that changed quick
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 2 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 3 New Airline for Naxos
- 4 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 5 RHK's Fall escape
- 6 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 7 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 8 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 9 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 10 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 11 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 14 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 15 2 days in Aeolian Islands
- 16 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 17 Edgard bus website English version?
- 18 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 19 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 22 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 25 Charming hotel in Milan?