My fiance and I just arrived in Montepulciano tonight and it looks like we're in for days of rain ahead. We had day trips planned to Siena, Cortona, Montalcino, etc. We also have a 4-day car rental.
Any recommendations on what to do/see when most of our stay will be raining? We were obviously planning on being outside a lot and just enjoying the scenery, but that changed quick
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 2 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 6 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 7 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 8 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 9 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 2 weeks Europe trip
- 20 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 21 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 22 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 23 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 24 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 25 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions