My fiance and I just arrived in Montepulciano tonight and it looks like we're in for days of rain ahead. We had day trips planned to Siena, Cortona, Montalcino, etc. We also have a 4-day car rental.
Any recommendations on what to do/see when most of our stay will be raining? We were obviously planning on being outside a lot and just enjoying the scenery, but that changed quick
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Raining in Montepulciano! Recommendations?
- 1 Channel Islands
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 4 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Car in Prague
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 14 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 15 Istanbul hotels
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 17 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 22 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?