I am in desperate need of some advice. I will traveling through Switzerland, France, Spain, & Italy in a couple months. I will mostly be in Switzerland and France though. I have looked at the Switzerland-France 6 Day pass which is $375, I have also looked up all of my routes for point to point and if I buy them in advance it is roughly the same price, but I will have to stick to a more rigid schedule. Here is my itinerary and a few of my questions.
Basel > Interlaken (round trip)
Basel > Luzern (round trip)
Basel > Paris (one way)
Flight to Nice
Nice > Aix-en (one way)
Aix-en > Nimes (one way)
Nimes > Barcelona (one way)
Flight to Florence
Question #1 - If I buy point to point tickets do they also count as my reservation?
Question #2 - Should I buy point to point tickets as soon as possible?
I have also looked at a 8 day Select Pass for these 4 countries. My concern is the reservations that go along with the pass. I don't want to spend tons of money on a pass that I still have to pay for reservations with. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?