I am in desperate need of some advice. I will traveling through Switzerland, France, Spain, & Italy in a couple months. I will mostly be in Switzerland and France though. I have looked at the Switzerland-France 6 Day pass which is $375, I have also looked up all of my routes for point to point and if I buy them in advance it is roughly the same price, but I will have to stick to a more rigid schedule. Here is my itinerary and a few of my questions.
Basel > Interlaken (round trip)
Basel > Luzern (round trip)
Basel > Paris (one way)
Flight to Nice
Nice > Aix-en (one way)
Aix-en > Nimes (one way)
Nimes > Barcelona (one way)
Flight to Florence
Question #1 - If I buy point to point tickets do they also count as my reservation?
Question #2 - Should I buy point to point tickets as soon as possible?
I have also looked at a 8 day Select Pass for these 4 countries. My concern is the reservations that go along with the pass. I don't want to spend tons of money on a pass that I still have to pay for reservations with. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Travel order
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 4 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 5 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 6 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 10 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 11 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 12 Another tipping question: concierges
- 13 24 hours in Zurich
- 14 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 15 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 16 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 19 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017