I was hoping someone could clarify this for me. We have purchased a 10 day 2 month railpass in Australia.
We have also just purchased a 1 way ticket from London to Paris on the Eurostar as a passholder fare for $97 each. My question is does the trip from London to Paris count as 1 travel day on our pass? or is this a separate ticket?
I really hope someone can clarify this for me.
Railpass: London - Paris
- 1 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 2 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 3 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 4 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 5 Am I too fat too travel?
- 6 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 7 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 8 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 9 Do and don't, eating in France
- 10 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 11 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 12 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 13 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 14 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 15 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 16 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 17 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 18 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 19 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 20 italy itinerary for comments
- 21 chip and pin credit cards
- 22 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 23 Italian train question
- 24 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 25 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report