I was hoping someone could clarify this for me. We have purchased a 10 day 2 month railpass in Australia.
We have also just purchased a 1 way ticket from London to Paris on the Eurostar as a passholder fare for $97 each. My question is does the trip from London to Paris count as 1 travel day on our pass? or is this a separate ticket?
I really hope someone can clarify this for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리보드게임 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 8 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London