I was hoping someone could clarify this for me. We have purchased a 10 day 2 month railpass in Australia.
We have also just purchased a 1 way ticket from London to Paris on the Eurostar as a passholder fare for $97 each. My question is does the trip from London to Paris count as 1 travel day on our pass? or is this a separate ticket?
I really hope someone can clarify this for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 3 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Porto and vicinity
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 12 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 13 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Italy
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 23 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Praiana to Positano
- 25 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report