I was hoping someone could clarify this for me. We have purchased a 10 day 2 month railpass in Australia.
We have also just purchased a 1 way ticket from London to Paris on the Eurostar as a passholder fare for $97 each. My question is does the trip from London to Paris count as 1 travel day on our pass? or is this a separate ticket?
I really hope someone can clarify this for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 2 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 7 Need Information about French Alps
- 8 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 9 Trip to Rome
- 10 Best Indian Food
- 11 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 12 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 dinner jackets
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 25 Croatia - Help on itinerary