Looking for best value from
Holyhead England to Edinburgh..on to Glasgow..and then back to Holyhead.
A rail pas that's good for 3/4 days travel in a 2 week window. I will be using a ferry from Dublin to Holyhead on 6 Sept. 2016
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 2 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Cognac transportation?
- 5 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 6 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Tour of Northern Italy
- 9 San Sebastian
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 17 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 20 Where to buy Saffron?
- 21 Barcelona cooking classes
- 22 1st time in ZURICH
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 25 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included