I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Rail Travel in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 2 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 3 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 4 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 5 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 6 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 7 What to wear
- 8 german rail ticket question
- 9 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 10 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 11 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Prague flea markets
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 18 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 19 Timing a river cruise
- 20 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 21 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 22 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 23 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 24 flea markets in France
- 25 I need a haircut