I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 4 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Sim Card Options
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 38 Days in Paris
- 12 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Day trip ideas
- 16 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 17 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 18 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 19 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 20 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 21 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 24 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 25 Bringing wine home from Italy?