I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Next Europe Trip
- 2 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 3 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 too many London hotels!
- 6 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 7 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 8 Spain in February or March
- 9 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 10 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 11 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 12 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 13 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27
- 14 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 15 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 16 Cornwall and Germany
- 17 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 18 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 19 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 20 2015 Flight Prices
- 21 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 22 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 23 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 24 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 25 Train/Subway Questions