I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 2 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 5 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 8 Seafari Boat Tour
- 9 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 10 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Alsace
- 13 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 14 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 15 November in Greece
- 16 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 17 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 18 Paris food tours?
- 19 Amsterdam and beyond
- 20 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 21 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 22 Museum tickets in advance?
- 23 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 24 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 25 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.