I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 2 Italy by car
- 3 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 4 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 5 Paris gtg in October?
- 6 Lake Garda- Italy
- 7 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 8 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 11 T Mobile Does it Again
- 12 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 13 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 14 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 15 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 16 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 17 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 18 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 19 European Championship
- 20 Plan Italy trip
- 21 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 22 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 23 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 24 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 25 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing