I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 2 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 3 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 4 To Hampton Court Palace
- 5 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 6 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 7 London-Paris solo trip
- 8 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 9 Dublin to Dingle?
- 10 Need advice on transportation
- 11 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 12 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 13 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 14 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 15 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 16 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 17 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 18 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 19 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 20 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 21 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 22 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 23 France for Six Weeks
- 24 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 25 My thoughts on Mallorca