I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Highlands Help
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany
- 3 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 6 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 7 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 8 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 9 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 10 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 11 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 12 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 13 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 14 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 15 Europe itinerary review
- 16 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 17 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 18 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 19 Anchovies and Sardines
- 20 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 21 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 22 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 25 Flight connection in CDG