I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 8 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 9 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 10 Should I speculate?
- 11 Case of smoking stains
- 12 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 13 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 14 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 15 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 16 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 17 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 Dentix in Spain
- 23 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 24 Croatia
- 25 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls