I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Rail Travel in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 2 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Authentic czech food
- 6 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 7 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 8 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 9 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 10 Italy - unusually so
- 11 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 12 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 13 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 14 About cars in Austria
- 15 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 18 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 19 Europe in December for 10 days
- 20 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 21 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 22 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 23 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 24 England/EPL family vacation
- 25 4 Months in Europe