I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 2 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 3 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 4 Paris (relax), Amboise, Loire (bicycle)
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 6 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 7 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 8 Amalfi Coast in June
- 9 Paris dining-with teens
- 10 Paris GTG - October 21
- 11 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 12 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 13 Hanover, Germany, where to eat and stay
- 14 Exploring the neighbourhoods of Berlin
- 15 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 16 Fall 2015 Balkans Trip Report - Mostly Croatia & Slovenia
- 17 Cheshire, England Hotelsq
- 18 Tbilisi in Georgia, let yourself be charmed!
- 19 Ferrari Factory
- 20 A romantic weekend in Paris with outstanding food!
- 21 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 22 Poblenou is the place to be in Barcelona!
- 23 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 24 Christmas in Germany
- 25 Another Paris Trip Report