I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Rail Travel in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 2 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 3 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 4 Spain in 17 days
- 5 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 6 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 7 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 8 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 10 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 11 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 12 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 13 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 14 Spain in 17 days
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 German Wings
- 17 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 18 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 19 Baltic Cruise Great Success. Short time in ports of Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Oslo, Brussels, Amsterdam. Thank you Fodorites!
- 20 November to Netherlands and Belgium?
- 21 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 22 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 23 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 24 One day in Black Forest by car
- 25 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015