I am planning to buy tickets online for my rail travel in Europe.
I am going to use my friend's credit card to buy tickets.
I read on the German rail site that you should carry your own identity proof.
Can i show my friend's credit card as identification proof while traveling in rail ?
Ofcourse i'll be carrying my passport with me,isn't that sufficient ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 6 Iceland rental camper company
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 southeast sicily town as home base
- 9 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 10 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 11 Chania
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 14 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 15 Spanish food - not that special?
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?