I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠사이트【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 0004』】】인터넷스포츠배팅
- 2 카지노후기■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ゴ바카라
- 3 릴 게임 가입 머니 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 해외메이저놀이터【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 0004』】】농구배팅
- 5 라스베가스바카라 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ぃ아시안바카라
- 6 삼삼카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라〃안전한놀이터
- 7 배팅사이트【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 0004 】★가상축구경기
- 8 해외배팅사이트【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 0004』】】188벳
- 9 My Topic Title나인바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ル아시안카지노
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Piedmont as a destination
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 19 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 20 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 23 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 24 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 25 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam