I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 2 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 3 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 4 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 5 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 6 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 7 honeymoon in november
- 8 enlighten, brightens and
- 9 Amsterdam in August
- 10 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 11 Train from Rome to Naples
- 12 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 13 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 14 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 15 Best airport Car services
- 16 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 17 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 18 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 19 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 20 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 21 Day in London
- 22 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 23 sim card
- 24 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 25 Lake Garda- Italy