I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 3 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 4 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 5 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 8 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Our European adventures
- 11 Walking Scotland
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 14 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 15 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 16 Travel WiFi - France
- 17 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 18 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 19 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 20 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 21 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 22 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 23 Planning Advice!
- 24 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 25 Greece in 15 Days