I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Rail Travel Between Belgium & Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling Jamikins
- 2 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 6 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 UK for 12 days !
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 London hotel
- 25 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace