I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Germany or Sweden
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 November in Rome
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 11 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 23 Campania in June, July, September
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018