I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 First Time Europe Trip
- 3 Cordoba or Granada?
- 4 Hostel Advice
- 5 Munich, Germany
- 6 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 7 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 10 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 14 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 17 Planning Europe itinerary
- 18 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 19 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 Path of the gods.
- 22 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 23 Sicily in 4 days
- 24 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris