I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Rail Travel Between Belgium & Holland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 Eastern Europe
- 5 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 6 Switzerland help...?
- 7 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 10 London to Paris by train
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 First time to Switzerland
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 18 4 weeks in the UK
- 19 Granada
- 20 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 22 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers