I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 2 Christmas Market and Parking
- 3 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 7 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 8 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 9 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 16 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 17 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 18 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 Stroller in Europe
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 24 Car rental leaving Rome
- 25 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY