I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 2 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Bernese Oberland
- 5 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 6 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 9 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 10 Threat Level in UK
- 11 ATM
- 12 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 13 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 14 Living in Paris......for a week
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Iceland trip report!
- 22 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Athens tour guide advice
- 25 Madrid or Barcelona first?