I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 2 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 3 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 7 Rhine River
- 8 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 9 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 10 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 14 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 17 Travel plan help in Germany
- 18 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 19 Breakfast: London
- 20 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 21 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 22 Venice at Christmas
- 23 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 24 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 25 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??