I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 10 day Greek Island trip
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 Need help in travel planning
- 6 French immersion courses in France
- 7 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 8 Puglia or La Langhe
- 9 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Visiting Spain in January
- 12 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 13 Portugal itinerary help
- 14 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 15 Europe in late January
- 16 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 Paris---baguette question???
- 19 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 20 Scenic Driving Routes
- 21 Berlin
- 22 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 23 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 24 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?