I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Spain
- 2 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 3 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 4 Vigo Spain????
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 Train travel to and from Paris
- 8 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 14 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 15 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 16 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 17 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 18 Andalucia Spain
- 19 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 20 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 21 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 22 SURPRISE TRIP
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Visiting Zurich