I'm looking for some accurate advice on rail travel between Amsterdam/Rotterdam and Brugges. I believe from what I've read that catching a train From Rotterdam or Amsterdam to Antwerp and then a train from Antwerp to Brugges is the best way to do this trip or vice versus. The total trip time is about 2 to 3 hours. I would like to know the following;
Can it be done as a day return?
What is the best way to get the cheapest ticket ?
Any advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I managed to get a fare for the Antwerp to Rotterdam part but not the Brugges to Antwerp section.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 2 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 3 Luggage Storage
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 12 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Another tipping question: concierges
- 23 Brugge hotel help
- 24 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?