We, two of use, will be traveling from Rome to Salerno in July via rail. Since this is a fairly short trip 2-2.5 hrs, do you recommend I purchase the rail passes now or wait until we get to the station? We would be catching the train on a weekday morning, between 9-10am.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Microsoft Office 365 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:844:291 :6706}}
- 2 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 3 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 4 Paris advice with kids
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Villa in Italy
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 9 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 10 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 11 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 12 Paris travel help
- 13 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 17 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 One night in the Dolomites
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Airport Transit Visa
- 24 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 25 Where in Greece