We, two of use, will be traveling from Rome to Salerno in July via rail. Since this is a fairly short trip 2-2.5 hrs, do you recommend I purchase the rail passes now or wait until we get to the station? We would be catching the train on a weekday morning, between 9-10am.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona on budget
- 2 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 3 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 4 Where to go in March??
- 5 Advice for England and France travels?
- 6 Northern Italian Food
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 10 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 11 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 12 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 13 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 14 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 15 Provence to Nice driving
- 16 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 17 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 18 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 20 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 21 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 22 German Train travel
- 23 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 24 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 25 France: advice on where to go with young kids