We, two of use, will be traveling from Rome to Salerno in July via rail. Since this is a fairly short trip 2-2.5 hrs, do you recommend I purchase the rail passes now or wait until we get to the station? We would be catching the train on a weekday morning, between 9-10am.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escorted tours Norway
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 4 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 One week in London with kids
- 9 Charming areas to explore in London
- 10 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 11 Light weight small converter?
- 12 One Day in Vienna
- 13 Wake Up Mods
- 14 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 15 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 16 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 17 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 18 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 a week in Lombardia
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 23 Hotels in Florence
- 24 Trip in September
- 25 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?