In August of '17 I will be in Zermatt for a couple days and the want to take the train to Varenna, Italy and then to Milan for our flight home. Quite honestly the rail sites thoroughly confuse me. My question is: Can I use Rail Europe for both tickets or do I need a Swiss pass for the Zermatt to Lake Como leg? Also, can I use the discounts of the train ticket before I use it for my first day of travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER INSTALLATION/SET-UP CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 TECHNICAL CAre B*G
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split