In August of '17 I will be in Zermatt for a couple days and the want to take the train to Varenna, Italy and then to Milan for our flight home. Quite honestly the rail sites thoroughly confuse me. My question is: Can I use Rail Europe for both tickets or do I need a Swiss pass for the Zermatt to Lake Como leg? Also, can I use the discounts of the train ticket before I use it for my first day of travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 2 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 London Theater
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Greece mainland and islands
- 11 Lyon france-- rental car
- 12 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 16 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 17 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 18 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 19 milano trip
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Milan and Lake Como
- 22 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 23 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 24 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip