In August of '17 I will be in Zermatt for a couple days and the want to take the train to Varenna, Italy and then to Milan for our flight home. Quite honestly the rail sites thoroughly confuse me. My question is: Can I use Rail Europe for both tickets or do I need a Swiss pass for the Zermatt to Lake Como leg? Also, can I use the discounts of the train ticket before I use it for my first day of travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 info Faro & Algarve
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 11 Nafplio to Hydra
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 16 Santorini lodging
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August