I know there is a website that allows me to put in my itinerary and compare the passes vs. point to point tickets. I tried to do it on Rail Europe's site but it won't let me, saying the info is not available yet. My actual trip is in September but even when I put in dates for May it won't let me. I know someone on this forum helped me with this issue for my trip in 2011 and I would very much appreciate your help.
Rail Pass vs. point to point
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport Delays
- 2 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 3 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 4 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 5 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 6 Cotswolds village base
- 7 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 8 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 9 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 10 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 11 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 14 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 15 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 16 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 17 Netherlands Delta Works
- 18 Southern Italy without a Car
- 19 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 Hotel in Rome?
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Visit to Bath and London england
- 25 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!