I know there is a website that allows me to put in my itinerary and compare the passes vs. point to point tickets. I tried to do it on Rail Europe's site but it won't let me, saying the info is not available yet. My actual trip is in September but even when I put in dates for May it won't let me. I know someone on this forum helped me with this issue for my trip in 2011 and I would very much appreciate your help.
Rail Pass vs. point to point
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Prague Main Train Station
- 3 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 7 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 12 Train travel in Europe
- 13 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 14 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 18 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 19 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 When to visit Provence updated info
- 24 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 25 Itinerary Questions