Traveling to Switzerland in mid July. Spending three days in Zurich , two in Munich, five days in Austria followed by the last three in Zurich. While in Zurich we plan on traveling around Switzerland for day trips. Definitely want to get to interlaken and jungfrau. My main question is about the train pass. We identified that the swiss flex pass would probably be best for us. However what about a multi city pass?? So one from switz to Germany to Austria. Would this type of pass include city to city trips in Switzerland. And like the golden pass. Is this included in either of my options above. Finally, is it best to buy the pass ahead of time. Leaving in 15 days so need to order soon if that's the case. Thank you!
Rail pass vs. multi city
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 2 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 3 London - Site List Triage -
- 4 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 12 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 15 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 18 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 19 Southern Ireland Help
- 20 Bologna tips
- 21 London and Where Else in late December?
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 25 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia