Traveling to Switzerland in mid July. Spending three days in Zurich , two in Munich, five days in Austria followed by the last three in Zurich. While in Zurich we plan on traveling around Switzerland for day trips. Definitely want to get to interlaken and jungfrau. My main question is about the train pass. We identified that the swiss flex pass would probably be best for us. However what about a multi city pass?? So one from switz to Germany to Austria. Would this type of pass include city to city trips in Switzerland. And like the golden pass. Is this included in either of my options above. Finally, is it best to buy the pass ahead of time. Leaving in 15 days so need to order soon if that's the case. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 와와카지노
- 2 Bavaria in August
- 3 Train Question
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 6 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 7 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 8 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 9 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 10 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 11 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 12 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 13 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 14 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 15 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 16 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 17 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 18 GPS vs Google Maps
- 19 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 10 nights in France
- 22 Questions about Italy again
- 23 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 24 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 25 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)