Traveling to Switzerland in mid July. Spending three days in Zurich , two in Munich, five days in Austria followed by the last three in Zurich. While in Zurich we plan on traveling around Switzerland for day trips. Definitely want to get to interlaken and jungfrau. My main question is about the train pass. We identified that the swiss flex pass would probably be best for us. However what about a multi city pass?? So one from switz to Germany to Austria. Would this type of pass include city to city trips in Switzerland. And like the golden pass. Is this included in either of my options above. Finally, is it best to buy the pass ahead of time. Leaving in 15 days so need to order soon if that's the case. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 2 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 3 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 4 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 5 Scotland Trip Report
- 6 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 stonehenge day trip from london
- 10 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 11 Trip to Ireland in September
- 12 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 13 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 14 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 15 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 16 Cornwall UK
- 17 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 18 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 19 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Train tickets in Italy?
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...