Traveling to Switzerland in mid July. Spending three days in Zurich , two in Munich, five days in Austria followed by the last three in Zurich. While in Zurich we plan on traveling around Switzerland for day trips. Definitely want to get to interlaken and jungfrau. My main question is about the train pass. We identified that the swiss flex pass would probably be best for us. However what about a multi city pass?? So one from switz to Germany to Austria. Would this type of pass include city to city trips in Switzerland. And like the golden pass. Is this included in either of my options above. Finally, is it best to buy the pass ahead of time. Leaving in 15 days so need to order soon if that's the case. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 2 Trip to Rome
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Flat in London
- 6 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 7 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 8 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 9 Skye to Edinburgh
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 12 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 13 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 16 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 17 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 18 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 One night in Rome
- 21 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 22 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 25 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys