Traveling to Switzerland in mid July. Spending three days in Zurich , two in Munich, five days in Austria followed by the last three in Zurich. While in Zurich we plan on traveling around Switzerland for day trips. Definitely want to get to interlaken and jungfrau. My main question is about the train pass. We identified that the swiss flex pass would probably be best for us. However what about a multi city pass?? So one from switz to Germany to Austria. Would this type of pass include city to city trips in Switzerland. And like the golden pass. Is this included in either of my options above. Finally, is it best to buy the pass ahead of time. Leaving in 15 days so need to order soon if that's the case. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Train Through Spain
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 5 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Italy June 6-16
- 9 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 10 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 11 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 hill of crosses
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 18 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 19 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 20 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 21 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 22 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas