Traveling to Switzerland in mid July. Spending three days in Zurich , two in Munich, five days in Austria followed by the last three in Zurich. While in Zurich we plan on traveling around Switzerland for day trips. Definitely want to get to interlaken and jungfrau. My main question is about the train pass. We identified that the swiss flex pass would probably be best for us. However what about a multi city pass?? So one from switz to Germany to Austria. Would this type of pass include city to city trips in Switzerland. And like the golden pass. Is this included in either of my options above. Finally, is it best to buy the pass ahead of time. Leaving in 15 days so need to order soon if that's the case. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 4 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 5 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 6 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Portugal with large family
- 16 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 17 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Croatia
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 Croatia trip Planning
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 25 Driving in Italy?