Traveling to Switzerland in mid July. Spending three days in Zurich , two in Munich, five days in Austria followed by the last three in Zurich. While in Zurich we plan on traveling around Switzerland for day trips. Definitely want to get to interlaken and jungfrau. My main question is about the train pass. We identified that the swiss flex pass would probably be best for us. However what about a multi city pass?? So one from switz to Germany to Austria. Would this type of pass include city to city trips in Switzerland. And like the golden pass. Is this included in either of my options above. Finally, is it best to buy the pass ahead of time. Leaving in 15 days so need to order soon if that's the case. Thank you!
Rail pass vs. multi city
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Useful website for France
- 2 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 3 London visit
- 4 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 5 Italian cooking classes
- 6 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 7 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 9 Small group for Colosseum
- 10 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 11 best time to book accommodation
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 15 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 16 SIM card for eastern europe
- 17 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 20 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train