Traveling to Switzerland in mid July. Spending three days in Zurich , two in Munich, five days in Austria followed by the last three in Zurich. While in Zurich we plan on traveling around Switzerland for day trips. Definitely want to get to interlaken and jungfrau. My main question is about the train pass. We identified that the swiss flex pass would probably be best for us. However what about a multi city pass?? So one from switz to Germany to Austria. Would this type of pass include city to city trips in Switzerland. And like the golden pass. Is this included in either of my options above. Finally, is it best to buy the pass ahead of time. Leaving in 15 days so need to order soon if that's the case. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 2 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Need help in travel planning
- 8 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 9 Puglia or La Langhe
- 10 French immersion courses in France
- 11 Munich
- 12 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 15 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 Italy/Greece with kids
- 18 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 19 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 10 day Greek Island trip
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 24 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 25 Lisbon NYE