Can one find bus and rail bargains in English on internet? We are trying to see if day trips from Paris are possible at a discount. Possibly to Bayeux, Dijon or Lyon. Thanks!
Rail or Bus Bargains from Paris
- 1 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 2 Trip to London
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 just want to know
- 5 car hire france and spain
- 6 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 7 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 8 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 9 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 14 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 15 London at Xmas
- 16 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 17 Almalfi in Late March??
- 18 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 French Riviera Overview
- 22 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 23 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 24 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 25 Foggia Day Trip