Can one find bus and rail bargains in English on internet? We are trying to see if day trips from Paris are possible at a discount. Possibly to Bayeux, Dijon or Lyon. Thanks!
Rail or Bus Bargains from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 2 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Rail tickets
- 7 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 8 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 9 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 10 Swiss rail passes
- 11 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 12 How to get to Gare Du Nord Station
- 13 Europe in 21 days
- 14 1 week Amalfi coast - Positano, Amalfi & Ravello. Too much? Help please!
- 15 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 16 Luxury accommodation in historic center of Rome? Where would you stay?
- 17 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area
- 18 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 19 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 22 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 23 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 24 Paris to Rome
- 25 Where to stay -Munich and Berlin?