Can one find bus and rail bargains in English on internet? We are trying to see if day trips from Paris are possible at a discount. Possibly to Bayeux, Dijon or Lyon. Thanks!
Rail or Bus Bargains from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Schengen Visa Rules
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 7 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 13 Museums in Berlin
- 14 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 5 Observations About Paris
- 20 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Is my plan ok