My parents are doing a Viking Cruise next year, and we would like to meet them in Salzburg afterwards. They have never been to Europe and never traveled rail. They will be starting from Budapest. Airfare is not the most reasonable, so I started looking at rail. Is traveling by rail safe and simple for people over 65? Are their luggage restrictions? Is there a big difference between first and second class fare amenities? I see there is a direct rail line between the two cities which is very fortunate! Thanks in advance for any advice!
Rail from Budapest to Salzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus ride to Positano
- 2 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 3 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 4 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 5 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 6 Slovenia itinerary
- 7 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 8 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 9 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 10 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 11 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 14 Is Capri overrated?
- 15 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 16 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 17 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 18 9 days in switzerland
- 19 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 20 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 21 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 22 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 24 Amsterdam restaurants
- 25 Greece for a month with a baby