I was on Rail Europe looking at schedules for a trip we are taking in July 2012 - Vienna to Zagreb. I found a train (train 553) that departs Veinna at 7:02am and arrives Zagreb 1:06pm (direct train). I know that it's too early to book for July so to test it I tried various dates in Febraruy, March and April (different dates and days) - and none of these dates had the 7:02 - 1:06pm schedule listed when I clicked on availability and fares. Does anyone know why this is?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 driving from prague to salzburg
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Germany train help!
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!