I was on Rail Europe looking at schedules for a trip we are taking in July 2012 - Vienna to Zagreb. I found a train (train 553) that departs Veinna at 7:02am and arrives Zagreb 1:06pm (direct train). I know that it's too early to book for July so to test it I tried various dates in Febraruy, March and April (different dates and days) - and none of these dates had the 7:02 - 1:06pm schedule listed when I clicked on availability and fares. Does anyone know why this is?
Thank you for your help.
Rail Europe Question - Vienna to Zagreb
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 3 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 Rhine River Intinerary
- 8 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 9 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 10 Backpacking through Europe
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 14 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 18 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 25 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?