I was on Rail Europe looking at schedules for a trip we are taking in July 2012 - Vienna to Zagreb. I found a train (train 553) that departs Veinna at 7:02am and arrives Zagreb 1:06pm (direct train). I know that it's too early to book for July so to test it I tried various dates in Febraruy, March and April (different dates and days) - and none of these dates had the 7:02 - 1:06pm schedule listed when I clicked on availability and fares. Does anyone know why this is?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 2 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 3 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 4 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 5 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 6 Norway -Trips
- 7 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 14 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 15 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 16 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 17 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 18 게임몽주소 ≪접속주소 :≫pts16.com≪
- 19 바카라싸이트＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 20 월드카지노＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 21 비비바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 22 해외바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 23 정선바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 24 My message...에이플러스바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 25 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫pts16.com≪