I am purchasing a France Rail Pass for two youths through Rail Europe. I am uncertain on which trains are valid with the use of a rail pass.
The website states:
"Rail pass is valid on RER Line B between Paris Charles de Gaulle airport and Paris Nord Station: Prior to boarding RER, proceed to the SNCF-Transilien ticket counter in Roissy CDG and ask for a “contremarque” voucher."
Here is the confusion, does this mean that the rail pass is valid only on the RER Line B? Or are there other trains that are usable?
Also, as I am ordering my passes, it asks for the "Departure Date From Country of Residence". We are spending a month or so around other countries in Europe prior the need of our France Rail Pass. Do I put the first day we need the pass to be used or the day that we are actually departing the United States.
We're slow, I know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ascend-garcinia/
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Where to enjoy Paris
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Athens
- 15 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 16 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 17 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 20 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 21 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations