I am purchasing a France Rail Pass for two youths through Rail Europe. I am uncertain on which trains are valid with the use of a rail pass.
The website states:
"Rail pass is valid on RER Line B between Paris Charles de Gaulle airport and Paris Nord Station: Prior to boarding RER, proceed to the SNCF-Transilien ticket counter in Roissy CDG and ask for a “contremarque” voucher."
Here is the confusion, does this mean that the rail pass is valid only on the RER Line B? Or are there other trains that are usable?
Also, as I am ordering my passes, it asks for the "Departure Date From Country of Residence". We are spending a month or so around other countries in Europe prior the need of our France Rail Pass. Do I put the first day we need the pass to be used or the day that we are actually departing the United States.
We're slow, I know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pogo @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 10 days in London in early December
- 4 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 10 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 14 Scotland in December
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 18 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 21 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 25 Iceland