I am purchasing a France Rail Pass for two youths through Rail Europe. I am uncertain on which trains are valid with the use of a rail pass.
The website states:
"Rail pass is valid on RER Line B between Paris Charles de Gaulle airport and Paris Nord Station: Prior to boarding RER, proceed to the SNCF-Transilien ticket counter in Roissy CDG and ask for a “contremarque” voucher."
Here is the confusion, does this mean that the rail pass is valid only on the RER Line B? Or are there other trains that are usable?
Also, as I am ordering my passes, it asks for the "Departure Date From Country of Residence". We are spending a month or so around other countries in Europe prior the need of our France Rail Pass. Do I put the first day we need the pass to be used or the day that we are actually departing the United States.
We're slow, I know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 호게임카지노(*>AAA815。CoM<*)월드카지노룰렛게임방법
- 2 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 3 서울카지노ʕ•̫͡•ʔAAA815。CoMʕ•̫͡•ʔ슈퍼바카라블랙잭기본전략
- 4 라이브카지노(｡//AAA815。CoM//｡)프라임카지노온라인카지노주소
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 7 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 8 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 9 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 10 Stu Tower
- 11 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 12 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 13 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 14 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Train up the Jungfrau
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 19 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 20 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 21 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 25 Madeira-anyone been recently?